Carlos Pena

11 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

funny how I told everybody we would be kicking off the season at home to Hamilton and Celtic away at hearts. Told everyone the first OF game was to stay the saturday, told everyone the New Years game was to stay on Hogmanay and how i told everycunt that the final league game and semi final would be played within 6 days of each other ?

I've no idea if you did or didn't. The first OF was always likely to stay the Saturday and the Hogmanay clash was the exact same. That was made perfectly clear by plod long before it was confirmed by the league. The final league game and semi would be played within 6 days? You got that one wrong. The final league game was played weeks after the semi

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

My mate works in the sfa, he tells me info from time to time regarding fixtures etc and as soon as I find out i post what I know, the only time I post is when I find out stuff and then pass on what I know but the majority of the forum are helmets so i won't be posting anymore. Was waiting on him getting back to me regarding the fixtures as well but I won't be sharing like I have before. Anybody with a brain in their heads would remember me posting info regarding fixtures etc that came straight out of hampden but I won't be doing it again ✌️

Are you going IN the huff by anychance ? Ive got a brain not sure IF ITs IN my head right enough but can honestly say that I cant remember you posting about fixtures, not saying you never but I cant remember you doing IT

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've no idea if you did or didn't. The first OF was always likely to stay the Saturday and the Hogmanay clash was the exact same. That was made perfectly clear by plod long before it was confirmed by the league. The final league game and semi would be played within 6 days? You got that one wrong. The final league game was played weeks after the semi

Final league old firm game I meant obviously 

45 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

My mate works in the sfa, he tells me info from time to time regarding fixtures etc and as soon as I find out i post what I know, the only time I post is when I find out stuff and then pass on what I know but the majority of the forum are helmets so i won't be posting anymore. Was waiting on him getting back to me regarding the fixtures as well but I won't be sharing like I have before. Anybody with a brain in their heads would remember me posting info regarding fixtures etc that came straight out of hampden but I won't be doing it again ✌️

Aw diddums, did the big bad forum hurt you widdle fweelings?

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Do clubs even have to disclose players saleries to the sfa?

The salaries used to be disclosed as player A made between x amount and y amount.

Player B between y amount and z amount, is not that plc's have to disclose what the salaries are but not whom earned said salary ?

It used to be in the accounts. 

1 hour ago, Deanofwright said:

Is now the highest paid player in Scotland, 30k per week. 

Scott Sinclair 28k per week.

kolo toure 26k per week.

King is certainly backing pedro?

This is absolutely dug shite, no doubt. 

Charlie big potatoes comes on claims to know players salaries. 

Honestly man, see unless you have a photo of his contract then nobody is buying it. 

Knowing someone that does the ticket stubs doesn't count as knowing someone in the SFA. 

Is now the highest paid player in Scotland, 30k per week. 

Scott Sinclair 28k per week.

kolo toure 26k per week.

King is certainly backing pedro?

IMG_0405.GIF

funny how I told everybody we would be kicking off the season at home to Hamilton and Celtic away at hearts. Told everyone the first OF game was to stay the saturday, told everyone the New Years game was to stay on Hogmanay and how i told everycunt that the final league game and semi final would be played within 6 days of each other ?

Any Idea who we have IN the first game this year mate and will IT be at home  ?