• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Our allocation is 2,850.

They tried to give us 1,700 at first.

Not good given the numbers travelling.

That's more than half the stadium and more than the whole population of the town!

15 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Toryglen bus.

See you over there, few of our lot on Linwood.

15 hours ago, RFC16 said:

I thought there was roughly 4000 so assumed that figure that they gave for tickets was the full club.

Better no miss oot ffs!

Will be fine, doubt even half of those on the TC are going.

Hope people with no intention of going aren't registering interest hoping to get the point.

9 minutes ago, BEE said:

See you over there, few of our lot on Linwood.

Will be fine, doubt even half of those on the TC are going.

Hope people with no intention of going aren't registering interest hoping to get the point.

That's my worry.

Do you still get the point if you don't collect the ticket or do you get the point if you pay for one? I suspect some may even be prepared to pay for the ticket to get the point.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

That's my worry.

Do you still get the point if you don't collect the ticket or do you get the point if you pay for one? I suspect some may even be prepared to pay for the ticket to get the point.

Think from what iv heard u need to pick up ticket to get point.

Bit shite if folk register ,dont go, get a point and leave someone without a ticket. 

Anyone found any decent deals?

Best I've found is Manchester to Brussels and train to Luxembourg on the Tuesday then train back to Brussels, euro star to London and flight back to Glasgow on the Wednesday. Working out at about £220

16 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Niederkorn have opened up their own website for the game: http://progresrangers.com/match-retour/

They are quoting prices of 20 euro for uncovered and 30 euro for covered, and are claiming that 2508 tickets have already been reserved for us.

Hopefully that means we are getting more.

Just looked at the site and they are promoting an after match party :dance:

BTW the photo they have of Glasgow looks great, can't make Lux but I'll be there on Thursday.

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

That's my worry.

You need to pay for ticket or point is deducted, but they're not 'collected'.

1 hour ago, cp9 said:

Anyone found any decent deals?

Best I've found is Manchester to Brussels and train to Luxembourg on the Tuesday then train back to Brussels, euro star to London and flight back to Glasgow on the Wednesday. Working out at about £220

Seems pretty decent to me.

2 of us going from Manchester Ryanair at 7am on tue morning to Brussels. Return on Wednesday night for around £110. Got a hotel for about £50 each in Luxembourg. We were thinking of train but just gonae hire a car from the airport for about £60. 2 hour drive from Airport to hotel.  

1 minute ago, Parky89 said:

2 of us going from Manchester Ryanair at 7am on tue morning to Brussels. Return on Wednesday night for around £110. Got a hotel for about £50 each in Luxembourg. We were thinking of train but just gonae hire a car from the airport for about £60. 2 hour drive from Airport to hotel.  

What hotel's that mate?

1 minute ago, BEE said:

What hotel's that mate?

Hostellerie du Grunwald. 2 of us are meeting another couple of lads there so we booked a four person room for £210. So works out around £50 each.

10 minutes ago, Parky89 said:

Hostellerie du Grunwald. 2 of us are meeting another couple of lads there so we booked a four person room for £210. So works out around £50 each.

I'm about 20 minutes away from the stadium in a taxi, was trying to look up something for a similar price more central - unfortunately every where sold out.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I'm about 20 minutes away from the stadium in a taxi, was trying to look up something for a similar price more central - unfortunately every where sold out.

Aye it was my pal that booked the hotel straight away when the date was confirmed. Think its about 10 minutes from ground by taxi. Just hope we get a ticket now! 

7 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Wonder when they will tell us.surely monday after the deadline.put us out our misery!

Think people are getting worried over nothing, surely we'll get more tickets if we sell our allocation?

I've tweeted the SLO to ask how many have registered interest so far.

46 minutes ago, Parky89 said:

See you at the airport

16 minutes ago, BEE said:

Think people are getting worried over nothing, surely we'll get more tickets if we sell our allocation?

I've tweeted the SLO to ask how many have registered interest so far.

Just hearing people sayin we will all get one then others sayin we wont.a got fuckd over with semis last year so no confident lol

40 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Just hearing people sayin we will all get one then others sayin we wont.a got fuckd over with semis last year so no confident lol

Like I said earlier - 4000 odd on TC, 2500 odd tickets. No chance over half on TC will be there.