offensive behaviour at football act

KingKirk

This country already had laws in place that were adequate enough to deal with most cases concerning antisocial behaviour for all of society ... not just aimed at football supporters.

It was the taigs who pushed for the "offensive behaviour tag" to try and get more mileage out of  their pitiful, perpetual victim status ... aided and abetted by the vote chasing SNP .... hoping it would affect us more than them ... with the aim of making us the main/only real culprits and them the poor wee hard done by law abiding citizens .... aye fucking right.

What they never took into consideration was that this law worked both ways ... and highlighted the outright bigotry of their own scummy support ... that is the main reason it is being resigned to history now .... I'm glad it's gone and as I said ... there are already laws in the system to countermand antisocial behaviour in public places .... so we will still have to be careful .... and I'm happy to say .... so will they cunts.

:UK: