Is This The New Away Top? Looks Real?

julescotia

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not in Scotland --- under the snp Orange is the new black in terms of how we are treated.  

I know I only moved back down 18 months ago. Looks like people are, finally, catching on to them and I think their days are numbered.

Give the fans what they want.  It our club and our money, we want a Orange top with a touch of blue trim, ,  blue shorts with orange trim and blue socks also with orange trim. 

Now how hard is it to figure out, we need the money and that's the strip hat will sell more than any other, yet we pander to our haters who would never buy a Rangers top any way.

THE FUTURE US BRIGHT THE FUTIRE IS ORANGE ???, now please give the fans what they want.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Give the fans what they want.  It our club and our money, we want a Orange top with a touch of blue trim, ,  blue shorts with orange trim and blue socks also with orange trim. 

Now how hard is it to figure out, we need the money and that's the stripmthat will sell more than any other yet we pander to ur haters who would never buy a Rangers top any way.

THE FUTURE US BRIGHT THE FUTIRE IS ORANGE ???, now please give the fans what they  want 

Absolutely - We pander to those who would rather see our club gone, by not selling a jersey that could bring us plenty cash, in order to not offend them.