The Dude

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Tbf I'd be delighted with this. Maybe not for a million and a half. Really like the look of him.

Me too mate .He is the sort of player ,we can improve .I think he would come here and really take our hearts .Trust me here 

Bottom line is .We need Scottish lads .

Its all very well singing  foreigners .The heart of the team will be better for having good quality Scottish lads driving and educating the talented foreigners 

I would be over the moon

if we signed the expected 3 Scots of Dorrans ,Mclean and Walker 

2 hours ago, dande101 said:

Not a £1.5m player in my opinion and would rather give this one a miss.

Why ? You say that like we are inundated with talent .

We have to sign decent Scottish lads and if they want to come here .Thats all good from where I sit 

Let the suits spend our money 

The beggars run has to be stopped 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Why ? You say that like we are inundated with talent .

We have to sign decent Scottish lads and if they want to come here .Thats all good from where I sit 

Let the suits spend our money 

The beggars run has to be stopped 

Just don't think he is worth the £1.5m quoted mate.

Would rather have Dorrans.

27 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

If only we had a transfer section we could all discuss this in?.......:whistle:

Have you seen the state of the Dorran's thread, I've chucked it with that, I'll just stay on in the BD  for any transfer info and let the kids have their own fun over there.

14 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Just don't think he is worth the £1.5m quoted mate.

Would rather have Dorrans.

I want them all mate .No exceptions to the 3 I mentioned  .We need every one as we have a pile of losers we need to get rid of 

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Decent player...over 100 games in league experience ....supposedly a blue nose....will be a good addition to our squad while further weakening Aberdeen and frustrating their hate filled fans at that same time..... what's not to like lol...  :grouphug:as long as the price is right of course  :aberdeen:.....

This boy is 100% a bluenose and I think would be a great addition given his age.

What you reckon @The Dude ? 

Should we sign players that really haven't made that much impression against them here , or go with ' more abroad minded players ' that they seem to struggle against ? 

At 1.5M , I think we'd get better value going abroad . 

Just now, gmcf said:

What you reckon @The Dude ? 

Should we sign players that really haven't made that much impression against them here , or go with ' more abroad minded players ' that they seem to struggle against ? 

At 1.5M , I think we'd get better value going abroad . 

I think we'd get better value although it depends on what McLean does. If he makes it clear he wants to go, Aberdeen might just be a bit more flexible but I can see them sitting tight just to be dicks. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think we'd get better value although it depends on what McLean does. If he makes it clear he wants to go, Aberdeen might just be a bit more flexible but I can see them sitting tight just to be dicks. 

Yeah but at 1.5 M that's quite a lot for us . As an aside , is this instead of Dorrans ? 

42 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

hes Rangers daft and would jump at Rangers I am unsure he ll be coming to us on a close friend of his ! but we appear to be signing everyone were targeting right now!!

Word is he wants to come but Aberdeen are playing hardball even if he is only under contract till next summer