Thursday night "sold out"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its not sold out general sale starts the Morra am sure all ST holders have till then to purchase there ticket.

All non ST seats have been sold tho.

Hopefully it sells out

better be on Mora. Heard the ticket office made a cun't of it 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wouldn't surprise me mate it wouldn't be our Ticket office if things went smoothly.

That's another area that needs sorted a club with our standing shouldn't be selling tickets out of porta cabins.

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yeah it seems they opened up tickets to everyone when it was meant to be just non-CCCS ST holders.

The club also didn't appreciate demand and set the price too low for tickets. And then on top of that add the week we have just had...

I was going to go over Friday after work but called first, the operator said no public sale until Sunday. I should have asked about numbers and times but didn't. Public sale by phone is 9am but not sure about online sales, no other information available about maybe starting at midnight or 9am, was only told ticket office won't be open. I'm also not sure what happened earlier in week but a guy in work says people had been buying them even if not a season ticket holder. Would be annoyed if I didn't get tickets as it would be the boys first game to see in Europe.

Wil be on my way to Majorca when the game kicks off, otherwise i would have been there.

The wee man is absolutely desperate to get to a euro game so we effin better get to the next round so i can take him!!

proud of my fellow bears filling the stadium again ...Its good to be a bear!

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

It's no a fuckin sell out. Not even near. It says that sometimed as a default before they go on public sale.

I hope your right mate. Would  be my wee mans first euro night. We heard it was sold out and he is fucking devastated. 

3 hours ago, bingboyBLUE said:

I hope your right mate. Would  be my wee mans first euro night. We heard it was sold out and he is fucking devastated. 

Wee guy'll get his tickets on Sunday no bother, squire.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Went to buy a ticket for my brother but saying it's sold out still. Anyone any idea what time the unsold tickets will become available?

IMG_4998.PNG

At a guess tomorrow morning at 10ish. Maybe a little earlier.

1 minute ago, King_gazza said:

I'm getting the same as above, I've seen people saying they don't have a ST but have bought tickets how's that possible?

I'm on CCCS so got mine allocated already. However want to buy an additional ticket. Hopefully it'll be 9 o'clock tomorrow. 

I got the stadium plan up to select my seat and even though I was only selecting one it was saying there wasn't enough seats for the amount I requested then went back to being sold out again. 

3 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

I'm getting the same as above, I've seen people saying they don't have a ST but have bought tickets how's that possible?

It was probably for seats that haven't been sold as STs. The ones that will become available will be seats where ST holders haven't taken up the option. Probably a good few thousand. Probably well over 10k, at a guess.