Thursday night "sold out"

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

It was probably for seast that haven't been sold as STs. The ones that will become available will be seast wjere ST holder shaven't taken up the option. Probably a good few thousand.

So there's technically 2 public sales? Absolute shambles from the club on this one imo. The way it was worded made it sound as if the non ST seats were available Sunday.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, King_gazza said:

So there's technically 2 public sales? Absolute shambles from the club on this one imo. The way it was worded made it sound as if the non ST seats were available Sunday.

Meh. They've maybe not been very clear, but it always made sense for non-ST seats to be released straight away, followed by a release of ''option not taken up' ST seats later. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Loads, I'd imagine.

Hopefully for me too. I made a decision this year that was a hard one but the right one, I gave up my seat. There's a few personal reasons for it but thought over the season I'd still get to a few games.

The website has been shite for years, when I tried buying I think on thursday and it was in my basket it asked me where to mail the ticket to, I thought it'd have been added to my card but after that it said the seat wasn't available. I tried again and found a different seat, same thing. I still think this will sell out, it's the first game back in europe for a few years with the start of a new team.

3 hours ago, King_gazza said:

With you on this one if true. I always thought the first window was ONLY for Season Ticket holders to take up the option of their seat before the "general sale" of every other seat took place.

My nephew asked his boss for the Thursday night off, but his boss said that they'd be too busy for him to be off, at this time of year. He has a ST, but hardly ever goes to away games, so he gave up on Thursday nights game. The wife of his boss comes from a good bluenose family, his boss has no interest in football, and she gave him hell for not giving him the night off. My nephew went into work last  night, and his boss gave him Thursday night off. He's tried to get a ticket, but keeps getting the sold out sign. He's panicking like fuck, and is going to try go get online first thing, and phone the TO at the same time, to try to bet two tickets for him and his boy. Got my fingers crossed for him, as this will be the first European game he's taken his son to.??

7 hours ago, King_gazza said:

people were buying seats (non ST holders) before the tickets were available to us. Don't even know how it's been possible.

3 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

It's a weird one mate.

I'm currently in the queue at the moment. 

Screenshot_20170625-084553.png

I was in that queue aswell and after my time I was looking at the same page I was before. ?

Just now, RyanRfc said:

1 hour que, bit of a joke.. So if you where on the website at 8-8.30 you get in before anyone else?

There's nothing showing up mate on the website. Tried to phone but says this number is busy then cuts me off! How about putting me in the fucking queue then!!!

I have managed to get through the queue and into the website but it just says "no home games are available". All the phone lines to ticket office are busy Anyone been able to get tickets this morning?