What a picture

Gaz52

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

No words needed. 

IMG_3250.JPG

What a day that was , right next to them in upper tier getting pelted by coins by the scum laughing in there faces one of my all time favourite away days 

I watched the highlights tis morning.....and listen to the commentary when it's all kicking off!!!

Not one reference is made against the tims......its all the fixture that created it......2 tims invade the pitch and shug Dallas gets dished with a coin....that was the start of the blame culture against our club:anger:

Watched it in The Bristol that day, place was mental. Was a fair mob outside after the game and I couldn't get up Duke Street into the town, police in riot vans and bottles getting launched at them. They had the cheek to push us down Duke Street towards Parkhead. Woke up on my mates couch with blood down my shirt, some copper had hit me the for trying to get up the road to get a bus home. Nice guy, ?

Yes, the medias oft quoted 'Old Firm Shame Game'.

One side: three players sent off, one of which completely loses his head /refusing to go off and generally incites the crowd. Referee left blooded and needing treatment due to missiles thrown by their supporters.  Fan runs on to park and tries to attack referee. Fan falling from stand. Referees home attacked after the game.

The other side: one player sent off for bit of handbags, celebratory huddle in front of their own fans two minutes after the final whistle.