Dave King - "Fans and Supporters"

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading what DK said again and trying to find the motive behind it (unless of course he is just an ignorant gobshite that should not be allowed to speak for us in public).

I don't think its a call for C1872 as folk who are going to join have, and folk who have left are still raging and probably won't be back.

I'm starting to wonder if he's preparing the ground for different tiers of  fans/supporters or members. Bit like British Airways executive club with its Blue, Silver and Gold levels, benefits such as priority access to buy tickets such as for the Europa League, different rewards for each level etc. It has been proven that people strive to reach the next level in these types of scheme and are willing to shell out in line with their circumstances.

They would need a membership co-ordinator with experience of fan liason duties:mutley:, they would need a building to supply food, drinks, activities such as , oh just for example Ed. House,:mutley: basically the sort of thing that could be run as a Rangers family business with Big Dave as the daddy. Taking in the cash from suckers,  sorry supporters so they could get a gold badge and a signed (photoshopped) letter from Dave telling them they are better supporters than anyone else and only need to spend another £2k to become a platinum member. Apologies for going on and taking the piss but just maybe I might not be too far out here.

1 hour ago, Docspawn said:

Is there anything the DK could say that would please some people !! I personally think doing good job and where we've been over last years I'm thankful.... Now for the flack 

He should just stop talking in public, everyone was happy with him quietly going about his business and doing what we expect, spouting this nonsense just makes it easy to have a go at him.

1 hour ago, Docspawn said:

Is there anything the DK could say that would please some people !! I personally think doing good job and where we've been over last years I'm thankful.... Now for the flack 

Why not furnish us with your opinion on what was said rather than simply offering up a free pass? 

2 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Just reading what DK said again and trying to find the motive behind it (unless of course he is just an ignorant gobshite that should not be allowed to speak for us in public).

I don't think its a call for C1872 as folk who are going to join have, and folk who have left are still raging and probably won't be back.

I'm starting to wonder if he's preparing the ground for different tiers of  fans/supporters or members. Bit like British Airways executive club with its Blue, Silver and Gold levels, benefits such as priority access to buy tickets such as for the Europa League, different rewards for each level etc. It has been proven that people strive to reach the next level in these types of scheme and are willing to shell out in line with their circumstances.

They would need a membership co-ordinator with experience of fan liason duties:mutley:, they would need a building to supply food, drinks, activities such as , oh just for example Ed. House,:mutley: basically the sort of thing that could be run as a Rangers family business with Big Dave as the daddy. Taking in the cash from suckers,  sorry supporters so they could get a gold badge and a signed (photoshopped) letter from Dave telling them they are better supporters than anyone else and only need to spend another £2k to become a platinum member. Apologies for going on and taking the piss but just maybe I might not be too far out here.

Mate..........after everything that's gone on.............ye could go tae sleep wae Morphine and Tramadol.............and wake up believing whit ye just dreamt.

Nothing surprises me now, and at the risk of being seen tae be bragging, I've never been far away so far.

I'm just awaiting the outcome of the publican, EH, and the CIC. If I'm even close wae that yin, I'll be content in the fact I haven't been fucked over by the lot of them.

2 hours ago, Docspawn said:

No flack here mate - you're entitled tae yer opinion. I was actually delighted with his work of the past week.......................then he opened his gub and put himself back where he was in my estimations.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:55 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

The easdales and ashley put cash in to keep the lights on too, all the while dealing with that sleekit bastard fronting a boycott of the club at a time where the fans were needed badly

This.,

Look im no fan of the Easdales or Ashley or Llambias or the rest of them, I would take King over them and wanted King to replace them since he was the only other option.

So im not angry on behalf of the Easdales, but I am angry at the amount of sheer lies that Bears will come up with and purposely repeat, pulling the wool over other Bears eyes, the things folk make up about the old board and cover up for the new board. 

There are striking similarities between the way the old board and the new board conduct their business. There are plenty of folk on this forum who are utter hypocrites in the way they suck Kings cock and make excuses when a not long ago they were boycotting and almost caused the Club they love to die for the same things.

Some Rangers fans have no shame whatsover. Angers me to the point i fell like if theres one thing thats been lost over the past few years its the respect that our support deserves. We arent the best fans in the world, there are plenty of Clubs whos fans would never act the way some of ours did and continue to do. This whole "we're all in it together" is just a myth we portray and every one of us knows its not really true at times.

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

Mate..........after everything that's gone on.............ye could go tae sleep wae Morphine and Tramadol.............and wake up believing whit ye just dreamt.

Nothing surprises me now, and at the risk of being seen tae be bragging, I've never been far away so far.

I'm just awaiting the outcome of the publican, EH, and the CIC. If I'm even close wae that yin, I'll be content in the fact I haven't been fucked over by the lot of them.

Probably the main driver behind my ideas are the Morphine Sulphate, oxycontin, oxynorm and Sevredol which I take daily. Tramadols for amateurs:dance:

Now did I just see Bobby Ewing come out of the shower?:mutley:

21 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Probably the main driver behind my ideas are the Morphine Sulphate, oxycontin, oxynorm and Sevredol which I take daily. Tramadols for amateurs:dance:

Now did I just see Bobby Ewing come out of the shower?:mutley:

:lol:

? Da ... Da Da ... Da Da Da Da Da Da ... Da Da Da ... Da Da Da

:UK:

Mr King, did you buy a season ticket prior to your takeover?

Do you think that being Chairman elevates you above those who attend week in / week out?

How many games did you attend to the likes of Annan / Peterhead etc?

...and so on.

Dave, isn't it time that you just shut the fuck up?

There's an old adage'..

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot - than to open it and confirm their suspicions...

Just saying :sarcasm:

14 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Mr King, did you buy a season ticket prior to your takeover?

Do you think that being Chairman elevates you above those who attend week in / week out?

How many games did you attend to the likes of Annan / Peterhead etc?

...and so on.

Dave, isn't it time that you just shut the fuck up?

There's an old adage'..

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot - than to open it and confirm their suspicions...

Just saying :sarcasm:

Dave couldn't even be bothered to buy RTV when he was sitting in SA.