Pubs city centre Thursday

kris1984

2 hours ago, kris1984 said:

So I'm no getting away from work on time on Thursday to see game. I should be able to watch 2nd half but anyone know anywhere in town centre showing it? On a weird channel? Bear friendly would be nice as well

Just pull a sicky mate :tu:

20 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Apologies for bumping this, fancying going to the town to watch the game any other suggestions? I get the impression many bars don't have the premier TV package, as it is an additional cost for very little content after the European qualifiers.

You are right as Premier sports is a stand alone channel and a lot of places won't shell out for it. Coopers up at kelvin bridge has it, I checked earlier. 2mins walk from subway, only 6 minutes from the town as well 

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

You are right as Premier sports is a stand alone channel and a lot of places won't shell out for it. Coopers up at kelvin bridge has it, I checked earlier. 2mins walk from subway, only 6 minutes from the town as well 

That may well be the place to go then, fancy a jaunt up to the west end for a few pre match pints now. Thanks.