Jump to content

Dear haters


psb07158
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Obviously anyone who has a problem with that is a fucking cretin but what's the point of posting this looking for a negative reaction? 

As a GIRUY to many on here who see Muslims as sub-human. Completely unashamed to post that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not got a problem with this as we have Muslims amongst our support, albeit a very small percentage. 

Look forward to the tweet from the club in a few weeks wishing a large part of our support a happy 12th July. Won't hold my breath though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

As a GIRUY to many on here who see Muslims as sub-human. Completely unashamed to post that. 

Nor should you be as said people are dickheads, but why try and start an argument about it or attempt to provoke people?

 

Why not just caption the post 'Eid Mubarak' or something along those lines instead of forcing the thread to be negative from the beginning?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Nor should you be as said people are dickheads, but why try and start an argument about it or attempt to provoke people?

 

Why not just caption the post 'Eid Mubarak' or something along those lines instead of forcing the thread to be negative from the beginning?

Fair point, although the thread would inevitably go that way anyway so doesn't make much difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Not got a problem with this as we have Muslims amongst our support, albeit a very small percentage. 

Look forward to the tweet from the club in a few weeks wishing a large part of our support a happy 12th July. Won't hold my breath though. 

This 100%... All for paying respect to the celebrations of the multi faiths and beliefs within our support but it wouldn't fit the PC agenda to make a statement about the Protestant faith celebrations to which a large number of our support are a part of .....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Theulstervolunteer said:

This 100%... All for paying respect to the celebrations of the multi faiths and beliefs within our support but it wouldn't fit the PC agenda to make a statement about the Protestant faith celebrations to which a large number of our support are a part of .....

I don't see any reason why the club shouldn't tweet wishing everyone a happy Twelfth. Have they never done that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

As a GIRUY to many on here who see Muslims as sub-human. Completely unashamed to post that. 

Do you feel liberated hen?

It shouldn't be used to point score at all and it's pathetic that it's being used that way

Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem with this.

My problem is with the stinking, filthy, cowardly hypocrites (so-called atheists, usually), currently wishing "Eid Mubarak" to all and sundry, but who will quite happily mock those that follow other faiths (more often than not, Christians) as worshipers of "sky-fairies", etc...    Quite often, these gutless wonders will be living and working in one of the Gulf states, where they would not dare joke about or mock islam, but Christianity (especially) is fair game. Fuck the cowardly bastards.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • gogzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 January 2022 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Aberdeen v Rangers
      Pittodrie
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...