The banter years

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

This was the last straw for me with Ally. We lost the Ramsdens not long after that if I remember right

Someone please find it as there was an article with Ally stating prior to this that it would be a shambles if he had to play Moshni as a striker

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The sheer amount of bevvy consumed :lol: i dont think I went to a single game sober all of the 3rd and 2nd divisions

Four hours plus on the bus to some games, two bottles of time before 3 in the afternoon, another 2 on the way home, having to check to see what the score was when you get home because you cant fucking remember the game

Everyone was pished at almost every game in the lower leagues :lol: 

Polis pulling buses every away game thinking we're going to riot while playing Montrose :lol:

So many pubs in so many wee towns that just completely underestimated what was coming, and just looking at the faces of the barmaids as the whole town was just taken over, and there was hardly any trouble at any of the games was all just friendly drunken banter

The football was pish but the 3rd division was one of the best years of my life following Rangers, ill never forget the parts I can remember :lol::lol: 

I would have loved that back in the day when I drank

Archived