The banter years

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed that it has found in favour of an advertising campaign released by Rangers Football Club that claimed the club was “Scotland’s most successful”.

78 complaints were made against the radio, press and email campaign for the football club, which included a radio campaign that stated: "Join Scotland's most successful club at IBROX and guarantee your seat for the last four games of the season. 

What was the whole thing about them bringing out an advert in some foreign paper or something about that resolution 12 shite :lol:

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Getting knocked out the Scottish Cup at home to Raith and Christian fucking Nade scoring the winner

Worst game I've ever attended.

Record low crowd, freezing, pissing rain, and a load of shite newcastle player- one of which lasted about three minutes.

It really didn't get any worse than that.

Anytime anyone ever questions my loyalty to Rangers, this is the game I ask them if they were at.

8 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Record low crowd, freezing, pissing rain, and a load of shite newcastle player- one of which lasted about three minutes.

Anytime anyone ever questions my loyalty to Rangers, this is the game I ask them if they were at.

Easter road and getting pumped 4-0 for me was maybe the lowest until the two 5-1s last season. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Getting beat by Alloa was the worst for me, I built up a bit of a hatred of Alloa during the journey due to their scum fans, sat right next to their fans when we pumped them 7-0 at Ibrox, youd have thought it was the vermin you were sitting next to and a few of them even had green and grey on.

We seemed to play shite every time we were there, then watching us get beat of them in the Petrofac was near enough the last straw for me, felt like jumping the barrier and giving some of our players a slap because none of them deserved to wear our jersey that night

4 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Think it was against Dumbarton there was something hanging from the SJ stand and people got moved and nobody knew what was going on and thought it was a potential terror attack.

Yup that was my section. Never even noticed what it was till they had us all standing round the side of the pitch haha. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Now for something more positive, probably been posted already,first away game vs Berwick, this was one of the best games in terms or atmosphere, Im actually in this video at one point, Four Men Had A Dream was sung from about 20 mins before kick off till about 15 mins into the game, I was stone cold sober at the game as well, great day apart from the performance

WV1-Berwick-v-Rangers.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Yup that was my section. Never even noticed what it was till they had us all standing round the side of the pitch haha. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I remember there was a kind of big thing made about this on social media at the time, I couldnt make that game and remember being kind of worried because my Dad and Brother were in that stand, what did it turn out to be anyway? Was it not just a bit of the ceiling had came loose?

Archived