The banter years

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Fucking pishing myself at this thread. :lol: some mental shit over the years.

Charles Green and his "little Paki friend" was a particular facepalm moment.

Fuck me forgot about that. aye buts it sound hes ma wee pal a always call him that :rofl:.

For me Jon daly having about 5 clear chances on goal against scumdee utd in the cup and fucking everyone up. Fuck knows what it was but the weather seemed alot colder through the lower divisions :dunno:

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

That was awful. Did we not lose 3-2 to Falkirk as well after being 2 up? Can't mind exact season.

naw in allys first year in the SPL, we were 2 down to falkirk, he brought on the likes of jelavic etc, we got it back to 2-2 then lost to a freekick with minutes to go, ally had us out of 3 competitions that year and the weans hadnt even been trick or treating :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We were going to buy Bury then become them at one point I think?:lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

nah he means banstead i think

Banstead Athletic! Gave them £250k iirc for reasons unknown :lol: fucking mental stuff looking back

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

naw in allys first year in the SPL, we were 2 down to falkirk, he brought on the likes of jelavic etc, we got it back to 2-2 then lost to a freekick with minutes to go, ally had us out of 3 competitions that year and the weans hadnt even been trick or treating :lol:

Right

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Alexander fucking up an easy save from a free kick in the last minute?

Archived