Euro Squad

Smile

4 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Ah really? Fair enough then. Shame as he did look direct and keen to play a bit. 

More than enough for this first leg. Hoping For something along the lines of 

Wes 

Tav Wilson Cardoso Wallace 

Jack Rossiter

Dalcio Pena McKay 

Morelos

Susprisingly I quite like that. I was hoping to see a team of 9 or 10 new players, but with just 5 that looks ok.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Wonder if Cardoso is any good?? Defence without Alves still look pish to me

If Bates doesn't improve massively in these first few games alongside Cardoso then we're fucked, He's now our 4th choice centre back and will play, with Wilson still knackered and Bruno needing a break when he gets back.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If Bates doesn't improve massively in these first few games alongside Cardoso then we're fucked, He's now our 4th choice centre back and will play, with Wilson still knackered and Bruno needing a break when he gets back.

Just the usual then!

4 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

No Hardie either. Out on loan or out the door?

I thought you didn't need to register under 21s that have been trained for 3 years between 16 - 21 but there are a lot of youngsters listed there.

So fuck knows

5 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

I thought you didn't need to register under 21s that have been trained for 3 years between 16 - 21 but there are a lot of youngsters listed there.

So fuck knows

I think the youngsters are named on the B list. If he's not on the list he probably won't be (Zak Rudden is on the list for example) and is likely to be going.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I wonder if him being told he can go out on loan means that Pedro is giving him a chance to improve or if it just means we know the level of club he'll attract couldn't afford his wages so we'll still be paying some of them.

Maybe, I know Halliday didn't have a great season but still think he could go down England and get a Club as he did before.

52 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

So fuck knows

You need to register 4 players that meet that criteria on the A list and if you cant you need to leave space in your 25. We could only name 2 so have only named 23 players on the A list. Hardie is on neither the A or B lists. Same with Liam Kelly. Aidan Wilson, Barjonas, Rudden, Burt, Mayo and Wright are all on the B list. Beerman, Bates and Thompson are on the A list and one will need to be removed to register Candeias for the next round. If any more players are signed they will need to replace players on the A list (which is why Alves has been registered despite being in Russia)

6 hours ago, The Monk said:

Is that for the whole tournament and then we have one wildcard? (hopefully Dorrans)

I think you can submit another list at the group stages. Im basing this on football manager though so i wouldnt say 100 %.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

You need to register 4 players that meet that criteria on the A list and if you cant you need to leave space in your 25. We could only name 2 so have only named 23 players on the A list. Hardie is on neither the A or B lists. Same with Liam Kelly. Aidan Wilson, Barjonas, Rudden, Burt, Mayo and Wright are all on the B list. Beerman, Bates and Thompson are on the A list and one will need to be removed to register Candeias for the next round. If any more players are signed they will need to replace players on the A list (which is why Alves has been registered despite being in Russia)

That's why I'm not an administrator. I'd fuck it up big time.

4 hours ago, Grin'nBEARit said:

Susprisingly I quite like that. I was hoping to see a team of 9 or 10 new players, but with just 5 that looks ok.

I'd like to see a few more, Dorrans being one. But I do think the likes of Tav, McKay and even Windass get tarred with the shite brush despite actually playing well, all those listed, in a decent set up and one that actually knows how to defend as a team, will do us a turn... we've won titles with Broadfoot, Dailly, Stevie Smith at LM,  Amdy Faye, and hunners of other passengers over the years. It's not essential we get rid just yet imo 

2 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I'd like to see a few more, Dorrans being one. But I do think the likes of Tav, McKay and even Windass get tarred with the shite brush despite actually playing well, all those listed, in a decent set up and one that actually knows how to defend as a team, will do us a turn... we've won titles with Broadfoot, Dailly, Stevie Smith at LM,  Amdy Faye, and hunners of other passengers over the years. It's not essential we get rid just yet imo 

Want to see a few more myself and didn't expect to have 9 or 10 in for the first game. But what surprised me is, I expected to be underwhelmed by the team selections for the first few games, looking at the suggested line up for Thurs I feel quite possitive.

22 hours ago, Smile said:

Goalies
1 Foderingham
25 Alnwick
37 Wright

Defenders
2 Tavernier
4 Cardoso
5 Wallace
6 Wilson
17 Hodson
22 Alves
24 Bates
34 Wilson, A
54 Houston
55 Mayo

Midfielders
7 Dalcio
8 Jack
11 Windass
18 Rossiter
19 Kranjcar
23 Holt
27 Pena
30 Thompson
35 Barjonas
36 Beerman
42 Burt

Forwards
9 Miller
10 McKay
15 Herrera
20 Morelos
33 Waghorn

Hold on a minute Dalcio got number 7 someone better tell Bruno his mate Ronaldo might not be joining 

7 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

@The Dude

In Pedro's press conference he mentions the Ross McCrorie will be in the first team this year. He's not included in the Euro Squad lit's that have been posted - is this an oversight or is there something subtle that I'm missing?

He'll be on the B list. There's no maximum number of players who can be on that one while the A list is capped at 25.