cp9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

What are the chances of getting a ticket for the away match from the ticket office , if you can prove you had a genuine close bereavment , thats diverted your attention away from the deadline email ect 

Can only go in tomorrow and have a chat mate 

21 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

21 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Cheers bud ,. Ive sent them

an email today ,. Its a genuine one this and ive said i can provide proof ect, .  But im not going to push it ,  if its a no then thats fine ,  still going to go though 

15 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

an email today ,. Its a genuine one this and ive said i can provide proof ect, .  But im not going to push it ,  if its a no then thats fine ,  still going to go though 

My mate has been offered one and not taking it. I know the deadlines Thursday so what happens to the rest?

Every company has discretion and I can't see why we can't either. I would call tomorrow as a follow up to your email. 

9 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

If you don't get one its worth contacting the Luxembourg RSC to see if they can pick you up a local ticket.

https://www.facebook.com/LuxembourgTrueBluesRSC/ 

14 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

My mate has been offered one and not taking it. I know the deadlines Thursday so what happens to the rest?

Every company has discretion and I can't see why we can't either. I would call tomorrow as a follow up to your email. 

Heard Progres have kept a couple of sections for Rangers fans travelling over without tickets you will get one over there no bother. Am not going now but that team only average less than a thousand. 

11 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Has there been any confirmation you need Passport to collect over there? Is travel card only good enough?

Not been confirmed , but positive the last time it was just the travel card ,  the potential for lost passports would be huge