Nintendo Classic Mini Snes

MARK92GERS

Sooo who's jumping on the hype train ? I'll be getting my pre order in as soon as it's live missed out last year and the games line up looks fantastic ? 

Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Step back into the '90s and re-experience a timeless classic with Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System, launching across Europe on September 29th.

The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System contains 21 classic games, can easily be plugged into any high-definition TV using the included HDMI cable.

For the first time, players who pick up the system can enjoy the intergalactic adventure Star Fox 2, the sequel to the original Star Fox (originally titled Starwing upon release in Europe) game that was created during the Super NES era but never released…anywhere!

The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System has the same look and feel of the original system – only smaller – and comes pre-loaded with 21 games:

A follow-up to the NES Mini, a microconsole that contained 30 pre-installed classic Nintendo games, the SNES Mini will come pre-loaded with 21 games.

launches on September 29 for £79.99

A full list of games included with the SNES Mini is below.

The SNES Mini is suitably small

- Contra III: The Alien Wars

- Donkey Kong Country

- EarthBound

- Final Fantasy III

- F-Zero

- Kirby Super Star

- Kirby's Dream Course

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

- Mega Man x

- Secret of Mana

- Star Fox

- Star Fox 2

- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

- Super Castlevania IV

- Super Ghouls'n Ghosts

- Super Mario Kart

- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

- Super Mario World

- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

- Super Metroid

- Super Punch-Out!!

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You can download an emulator and every single game they ever made for free. And use it all on your PC, tablet, Android box or whatever.

5 quid for a classic Nintendo controller.

Aye it's not the same though it's nice having the actual machine imo tried these things in the past it also has online multiplayer I'm sure which is a bonus ?

On 6/27/2017 at 10:44 AM, MARK92GERS said:

Aye it's not the same though it's nice having the actual machine imo tried these things in the past it also has online multiplayer I'm sure which is a bonus ?

If the machine this time is the same idea as the mini NES (and it will be) it's pretty much just a shell holding a mini computer running an emulator.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Where did u get that from m8?, sounds like something I'd be interested in :dance:

you'll get a PSP off ebay for £30 or less nowadays mate, look for one that's "unbricked" but if it's not don't worry, you can do it yourself.

type EMU paradise into google and download the emulators and Roms from there mate, it's straightforward to install but there tons of tutorials on youtube if your unsure. Stock up on memory cards as Playstation 1 ISO files take up memory quite fast but the older roms hardly use any memomry at all.

The PSP is without doubt the most underrated piece of technology of it's time, it was made to be ripped apart and rebuilt better.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just seen it mate.

What's the quality like?

for all ROMS - perfect and you can speed up the frame rate for games like Sonic and F-Zero. Most emulators allow you to save your game as well.

Playstation 1 games are perfect, never noticed any slow down but i have had a few issues with N64 games slowing, from what i mind though, they were snail like at times on the N64 system itself. Definitely worth the money though mate, you get every emulator going, gameboy, amiga, amstrad etc.

some of the homebrew ISO's are alright , I got Lamecraft for my son and it's hardly any different than Minecraft. PS Vita can be unbricked as well but i'm wary to do this as i do use a lot of original content on it from the PS Store.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

for all ROMS - perfect and you can speed up the frame rate for games like Sonic and F-Zero. Most emulators allow you to save your game as well.

Playstation 1 games are perfect as well, never noticed any slow down but i have had a few issues with N64 games slowing, from what i mind though, they were snail like at times on the N64 system itself. Definitely worth the money though mate, you get every emulator going, gamboy, amiga, amstrad etc.

some of the homebrew ISO's are alright as well, I got Lamecraft for my son and it's hardly any different than Minecraft. PS Vita can be unbricked as well but i'm wary to do this as i do use a lot of original content on it from the PS Store.

The vita is just an upgrade on the PSP? I've been thinking of something like this for ages. I don't really like gaming now. The wee guy has an Xbox one but other than GTA I can't really play for any length of time.

there are a few psone games I'd love to play again. 

Do you think I'd be better with PSP or vita?

Id also like some of the mega drive and snes games as well 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The vita is just an upgrade on the PSP? I've been thinking of something like this for ages. I don't really like gaming now. The wee guy has an Xbox one but other than GTA I can't really play for any length of time.

there are a few psone games I'd love to play again. 

Do you think I'd be better with PSP or vita?

Id also like some of the mega drive and snes games as well 

i'd get the PSP for now. the vita is an upgrade in terms of capability for modern gaming but if your only using it for retro gaming there's no difference other than bigger screen and it'll cost more. 

same mate, only ever play CoD on the PS4 in multiplayer mode, bought it as a treat for myself and the wee mans taken it over, games are too cinematic nowadays, i prefer the old school monotony.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...