• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Paranoid proddies surely ....

What do you expect from the c@#tic view glad I gave reading that pish up about 6 year ago.

Gave up reading it around the mid 80's when I saw through the horrible cunts when they used the :taig:'s christian names and using the Protestants Surnames when printing there made up lies as far back as that.
Joe sounds like yer average lying fenian ATM. :UK:

"We have played numerous friendly games at Windsor Park over the years against such clubs from Manchester United to Flamengo of Brazil, but have yet to ask opposing players to walk around South Belfast whilst carrying various match accoutrements."

:lol:Just superb. Rangers need to sign the guy who wrote this.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

"We have played numerous friendly games at Windsor Park over the years against such clubs from Manchester United to Flamengo of Brazil, but have yet to ask opposing players to walk around South Belfast whilst carrying various match accoutrements."

:lol:Just superb. Rangers need to sign the guy who wrote this.

:lol:

Gordon Waddell wrote about it on Sunday and the jist of his piece was that it was a sad day when fans couldn't have their safety guaranteed visiting Linfield due to their religion. I would suggest that's another one worth taking to task. I'm sure Linfield have played hundreds of teams from Catholic countries with no issues for the visiting fans. Any tension between Linfield and them emanates from their "politics" but why let the truth get in the way of denying and deflecting?

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Gordon Waddell wrote about it on Sunday and the jist of his piece was that it was a sad day when fans couldn't have their safety guaranteed visiting Linfield due to their religion. I would suggest that's another one worth taking to task. I'm sure Linfield have played hundreds of teams from Catholic countries with no issues for the visiting fans. Any tension between Linfield and them emanates from their "politics" but why let the truth get in the way of denying and deflecting?

How fucking dare you point out that supporting terrorists that attacked your opponents city may lead to reproctutions in the future.

1 hour ago, thehost said:

I wondered why the fuck I was getting mentioned in this thread :confused:

I already commented, elsewhere (last night), on this cracking statement. This is what RFC should be producing not what bullneck, marble mooth XF, that fat johhny arse or the current rhebel blogger produce.

Whoever wrote that should be hired immediately by us. Mind you mini murray and our minister MD would shit a brick hence why we currently have the soft shoe shuffle boys defending the club with feather dusters.

Maybe that should be what your next blog is about the difference between our PR teams ?

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

Exactly, none of the media has the balls to go beyond the "Celtic fear for their fans' safety" line. When the reality is Celtic fans support the IRA terrorists who killed and maimed hundreds of people in the place the game is to be played.

This is a fucking brilliant lie of great proportions. A mean they must be that used to writing shite and lies in this country and nobody questioning it. A hope the taigs were all over it and took it at gospel, fucking idiots, shows that cunt miller and that so called News or Lies paper up for what it is, there needs to be someone brought to task on this. And yes Rangers take note and get stuck into that rhag anytime there is false news or lies written about us and get it shut down:bangbang: