Creampuff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Even my 12 year old would not come up with a lame excuse like that.  I hope Miller gets the help he obviously needs.

Amazing what the threat of being sued for libel can do to one. Of course he fkn knew what he was doing as did the fkn gutter rhag for printing it.  They are fkn running scared too making out its fuck all to do with them by saying they contacted Miller to clarify his claims, why the fuck did they not do that before printing the shite from the lying bastards mouth.  Make no mistake, they knew exactly what they were doing when allowing this to go to print, it's another sectarian dig and trying to paint the Protestant community in a bad light, and not giving a flying fuck itpf it's true. Whe challenged they act all contrite and apologetic, get tae fuck.  I just wish to fuck Rangers had done that with the bigot Hamilton and her lies.  Maybe now we aren't haemorrhaging money fighting Cashley that we will start to litigate against these lying bigoted bastards in the mhedia.  Again, absolutely brilliant from Linfiled, their PR guy should be our next signing, fuck new players! :dance: