Barrie McKay Training with under 20's

Smile

11 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

3 million for Mckay :lol: and that's without you giving us your estimations of the players you mentioned after that pish we produced in the last 6 months of the Championship season. As I said, thick as shite.

Read it again, at no point did i say 3 million for mckay. For all of them, not just mckay. 

If you don't think the values of those players was higher straight after winning the championship, getting to the Scottish cup final and beating them, than it is now then i don't know what you've been watching for the last 12 months. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarrier loves to print a story we find further down the line is complete fiction

Then

Future tales are referred back to the original to validate it's voracity 

Germans never expressed any interest or made enquiries re Baz

Back into the murky waters poor wee Joe wades in 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We have seen him shit it from tackles more and more. If the price is right sell anything above 3 million

Who the fuck is going pay 3 million for him?

I want McKay to stay but if someone offered 3 million I'd drive him there myself. 

47 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We have seen him shit it from tackles more and more. If the price is right sell anything above 3 million

We might have got 2 to 2.5 if he had at least a couple years left on contract. If we sold him this window it would be between 1 and 1.5. I'd be happy with that as hes not gonna sign a new contract now so best to get something for him. 

Honestly believe we should hang on to him for another season...see how he performs with this team around him cause we all know he has the ability and I think he works a lot on confidence if we get into the winning mentality again instead of struggling against every opponenet I'd hope he d start strolling it...maybe I'm wrong and he's destined to play championship football either way id like to see him get another season..

32 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Honestly believe we should hang on to him for another season...see how he performs with this team around him cause we all know he has the ability and I think he works a lot on confidence if we get into the winning mentality again instead of struggling against every opponenet I'd hope he d start strolling it...maybe I'm wrong and he's destined to play championship football either way id like to see him get another season..

Hang onto him for a season at the end of which he is out of contract?

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd give him one more season along with Wallace,if the two of them don't get any better they can go.

And if he did get better he then goes for nothing.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hopefully we get him to fuck soon. I'd be delighted if we managed to find a club stupid enough to pay over a million for him.

Shitebag.

If he goes for a million its another example of poor business from us. The fees players down south go for now mean we should be talking up his value and insisting on add-ons too. 

He's had a crap season but he has the ability. Take another example, we sold charlie adam for 500k.. And he went on to be sold for 9 million...  Whens the last time you remember they lot selling a player for dirt cheap? 

I know it all comes down to what clubs will pay, i just hope we don't end up missing out on a good fee for a player we have developed. 

If he does go, he along with lewis macleod have probably been the two stars of the lower leagues for us. That goal against them was great but better players have left and with a year left on his deal, its not that great a loss. 

Hope pedro has someone else lined up though as I'm not sure I'd pick dalcio or candeias over. Mckay. 

8 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

If he goes for a million its another example of poor business from us. The fees players down south go for now mean we should be talking up his value and insisting on add-ons too. 

He's had a crap season but he has the ability. Take another example, we sold charlie adam for 500k.. And he went on to be sold for 9 million...  Whens the last time you remember they lot selling a player for dirt cheap? 

I know it all comes down to what clubs will pay, i just hope we don't end up missing out on a good fee for a player we have developed. 

If he does go, he along with lewis macleod have probably been the two stars of the lower leagues for us. That goal against them was great but better players have left and with a year left on his deal, its not that great a loss. 

Hope pedro has someone else lined up though as I'm not sure I'd pick dalcio or candeias over. Mckay. 

I've not seen Dalcio or Candeias in a competitive game yet and I already know I'd take either of them over McKay.

Lazy wee shitebag who, despite playing out wide on a regular basis still can't learn how to cross a ball. Getting 7 figures for him would be tremendous business.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hang onto him for a season at the end of which he is out of contract?

And if he did get better he then goes for nothing.

Yeah I know he's apparently not signing a new contract but I thought by my blatant admiration of the guy you'd take it as I wanted him to sign a new one ..

6 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Yeah I know he's apparently not signing a new contract but I thought by my blatant admiration of the guy you'd take it as I wanted him to sign a new one ..

Yeah i get that but he doesn't want to by the looks of it.

Loads of folk think hang on to him blah blah without considering the fact that he can and likely will walk for nothing.

It's the same as folk saying all last season's players are shite get rid. As if it's as easy as opening the exit door and their contract evaporates as they leave.

There's financial and employment implications for such decisions. Folk need to consider such rather than just making noise.

Can score some great goals when he can be arsed, not consistent enough for our needs and I wouldn't be sorry to see him go now to be honest. When he is off his game he might as well just sit down on the sideline and hope the ball hits him.

If last season's team all played to the height of their capabilities then he's one of the best players at the club. Unfortunately, he rarely looks bothered, is a shitebag of a player and get's bullied too often (Dundee full back).  If he doesn't want to get the head down and stay with us, take the money for him and we'll all move on