Club Statement

Siam69

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Ive no idea mate, just rumors I heard. Hope its not true. I think it would be ridiculous and I think youd have to be an idiot to pay full price for a year old top.

Essentially id see it as the fans boycotting to support the wishes of the board and then the board turning round and shafting us for it. But its King we're talking about so I wouldnt put it past him.

And I think its just taking advantage because they know fans will see it as investing in the Club, and will go and spend 40-50 quid while the guy sitting next to them was got his for £20 a couple days before

Wait till we see whit Lionbrand have up their sleeve for their unsold stock. ?

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

..... And just what the fuck is in my post that seems to have really rattled your cage  ... I know fine well who foots the bill and need no fucking lessons from you on that score ...  is it just because I agreed with a lot of Willis' post? ... the one you never quoted .... but whinged about in your previous post above .... If that's the case, then take it up with him.

It was his post I was responding to .. and he has some valid points within it that I definitely agree with regards to the boycotters and King ... I will never change my view on those subjects.

The sentence above in bold proves you have quoted the wrong fucking post .... and is a question you should be directing to somewhere else for an answer .... as MY view is quite clear as I have stated in previous posts in this thread.

Word of advice ... Get a grip or fuck right off. 

:UK:

Oh.......you swore. ?

Buy a shirt at the knockdown price when Ashley had us by the balls, or buy a shirt that has to be produced at the correct price now and more money goes to Rangers. ( if these rumours are true)

Win for Rangers either way.

You buy it? Good for you.

You don't on other principles. Fucking don't then!

And of course, if you simply want £10 to go to Rangers, then donate £10 to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund.

Your whole £10 will be spent on Europa Cup tickets for Erskine Veterans (and Combat Stress of course), so the Veterans have a great day out, the Club gets all the ticket revenue, and you get a warm glow. :rangers:

And if you really, really feel the need to get some kind of OFFICIAL shirt out of it, fuck it, you can have one of these for £2...

thumb_Trg_01_halfzip_Navy_7_zpspdmhpgzk.

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Bears r us said:

I was at the Rangers shop today and there is certainly plenty of room, so your idea has some merit, maybe. :pipe:

That would have suited you the shelves being empty, IT would mean not having to open yer wallet.:tongue:

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: "I would ask the question of anyone who didn't get a jersey at less than RRP"

Nothing in your post rattled my cage I just thought I'd point out that we are the ones who pay for tickets regardless of who owns/runs the club and we are the ones who buy the jersey's regardless of the details of retail deals.

My cage isn't rattled mate but yours clearly is. For what reason I can't fucken figure out :lol:

We've always got on and we've pretty much always agreed and I don't see it any different right now. No idea why you think I'm having a go at you :confused:

:tu:

Well it seemed to me you were the one not happy about something G .... and your first sentence seemed to me to be accusatory ... causing me to get defensive and react in the manner I did.

Your post above is written in a totally different textual manner ....  and is much more in tune with your normal style when putting your message across .... hence my response to your previous text ... which seemed to me to be out of character for you .... making me think that perhaps "Cumnock Bear" had hacked your account ..... :thuglife: 

Anyway .... I did re-read your post  ... and upon removing all the expletives can see your point of view more rationally and will admit I probably over reacted ... and as you said ... we do generally find common ground on topics and tend to agree more than disagree.

For that reason I have decided to forgive you ..... and hold forth my hand and my heart and my sword and my shield .... and I will now accept a full written apology .... to be printed in your own blood ... on the walls of Derry ... in return.

If this is acceptable we can get back to normal ...... If not ... you can with my full permission tell me to .... Get a Grip or to Fuck Right Off ..... I won't be offended dear friend ..... :p:

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Well it seemed to me you were the one not happy about something G .... and your first sentence seemed to me to be accusatory ... causing me to get defensive and react in the manner I did.

Your post above is written in a totally different textual manner ....  and is much more in tune with your normal style when putting your message across .... hence my response to your previous text ... which seemed to me to be out of character for you .... making me think that perhaps "Cumnock Bear" had hacked your account ..... :thuglife: 

Anyway .... I did re-read your post  ... and upon removing all the expletives can see your point of view more rationally and will admit I probably over reacted ... and as you said ... we do generally find common ground on topics and tend to agree more than disagree.

For that reason I have decided to forgive you ..... and hold forth my hand and my heart and my sword and my shield .... and I will now accept a full written apology .... to be printed in your own blood ... on the walls of Derry ... in return.

If this is acceptable we can get back to normal ...... If not ... you can with my full permission tell me to .... Get a Grip or to Fuck Right Off ..... I won't be offended dear friend ..... :p:

No problem mate. I really hate that the fact that we as a support are the ones funding the club is being used as a stick to beat the incumbent owners/custodians of our club because that fact would be true no matter who is in charge, unless of course you have owners/investors who have stupid money. I mean its obvious no matter who's in charge we are going to be the ones pumping money in and I don't see merchandise/tickets being sold at its usual price as some kind of scam. Plenty to be pissed off about without creating boogie men everywhere we look.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

That would have suited you the shelves being empty, IT would mean not having to open yer wallet.:tongue:

If you had read my first post you would've seen that I bought a new baseball cap and to be honest it was the only thing I could buy. ( it might have been the other thread) :pipe:

So there you go Pete I was spending my money like confetti ? :mutley:

The only problem is with the rain forecast for tomorrow night I will probably wear my old one. :thumbsup: