Rangers 20s Cup draw

falkirkNS

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think you are thinking of the proposal for colt teams in the lower divisions. If I recall correctly the criteria put forward would mean only us and them could meet it.

Invitation is currently open to all Premiership teams (Aberdeen & the two Edinburgh clubs are most likely to also put one forward) but it's probably only going to be us and them.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Good stuff are you thinking periscopes up :whistle:

Tried it for one game. Quality isn't good enough to make it worthwhile as a regular thing and the SPFL weren't too happy. Rights have been sold too (I enquired about them) so it makes it even harder as we're part of a bigger media company and liable to get shafted if we went ahead with it anyway. Hopeful of being able to provide live audio but at the worst should probably have pre-match/HT/FT video updates and maybe a wee interview or two if we can.

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

Invitation is currently open to all Premiership teams (Aberdeen & the two Edinburgh clubs are most likely to also put one forward) but it's probably only going to be us and them.

Would it be starting off in the South of Scotland league or whatever it is called?