Hermes (online delivery)

9 minutes ago, the drummer said:

Never had any problem with Hermes 

Same. Glad you avoided a typo. :p:

:dance::dance:Delivery arrived as expected in the Far North today. Sorry some of you are still having hassle but I like them. :dance::dance:

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Super Lee there is an online customer service chat I tried but be warned you need a lot of

Patience I think they are based in Bangladeshi or somewhere like that.

I was on gave them the reference numbers and  my order tracking numbers 

Ect and we'll let's just say they were fucking hopeless had to try my hardest 

Not to sound like a racist with them needless to say they could not be of any 

Help to me whatsoever but best of luck mate.

I eventually got both the tops I ordered but not the days they were went come 

And that was after paying the extra £6 on each shirt conning bastards.

Just clicked the link there and its a 15 minute wait already so bracing myself for the worst :lol: 

Hermes are fucking brutal, they leave your stuff in bins or at some random cunts round the corner and claim they've got a signature, drivers get paid per delivery, they're not fussy where, On most sites like ASOS I always take the option of next day tracked delivery and avoid Hermes like the plague.

Or better yet use a site that allows for click and collect and you're not stuck in waiting for a delivery and can pick up at your leisure

12 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Hermes are fucking brutal, they leave your stuff in bins or at some random cunts round the corner and claim they've got a signature, drivers get paid per delivery, they're not fussy where, On most sites like ASOS I always take the option of next day tracked delivery and avoid Hermes like the plague.

Or better yet use a site that allows for click and collect and you're not stuck in waiting for a delivery and can pick up at your leisure

That was the plan as I have a click and collect across the road from me but they didn't offer that just conned me a fiver for delivery, hopefully gets delivered today whether its at my house or round the corner :lol:

22 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I ordered a pair of trainers from Zalando a few months back and they use this horrific company - their 'safe place' was inside my fucking wheely bin :lol::lol::lol: . 

ordered something online once, they cunts did that to me, on bin day... 

On 28/06/2017 at 4:11 PM, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Ordered my top off the megastore website last week and was told it would be here for Monday, then recieved a text off hermes yesterday saying my parcel was out and about so thought fair enough, got home yesterday to a card through the door saying they tried to deliver it at half 11 and no one was in since everybody in my house is at work at this time, they have then tried to deliver it again today at the exact same time with the same results and another card through the door saying they will again try at this time and this is my final chance before they send it back to the sender, the big problem here is there is no contact number at all to re-arrange it or change it.

Anybody got a way of contacting them ? found one number but was just automated pish, first and last time using these mutants.

Shouldn't have bought that rubber duck or they would have put it through your letterbox.