FARE to target Rangers - The Rangers Observer

Guest Lloyd72

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's just the beginning . We will start where we left off 5 years ago .Remember how things were then ?

Everyone and their Auntie putting the boot in ,from Scottish media to all the other haters

It will be like groundhog day . All the signings in the world won't make our board grow a backbone and stand up for our club or our great support

The one thing that will wipe the smile of their faces is burying them on the park and taking that title from them. I cannot wait much longer for that day. I don't know how we will perform with PC and the new signings, but I live in hope for that miracle.

The hatred will continue though, as they seem more determined than ever to try and do us down. It beggars belief their mindsets. Anti all things British, anti all things Rangers. They mirror SFIRA, as they try to turn us into the ROI, Falls Road version. They put our safety, civil liberties and our very livelihood at risk with their bigotry. They are desperate people with seriously poisoned unhinged minds. Not one deserve the sanctuary that our country provides. I wish a thousand plagues on every last fucking one of them.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Tell them to fuck off it's a sell oot 

They should be at least sat in a restricted view. Shouldn't be doing a good Bear out of a seat while they're only there to try and catch out the supporters. IIrc that shower are run by timmy sympathisers so expecting to be hit with all sorts come Friday morning.

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Demand the person beside you sings the Billy Boys. If they don't, they're BP9, the Dude or from FARE.

If they don't smell of green, or of their own piss, you've found them.

#Colombomyarse

Why would I not sing BBs ?

love it as a song - all for it. 

... then again why would I deliberately try to get the club in trouble? Seems fare want to do that but if we are daft enough to give anyone ammunition then shame on us. 

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The one thing that will wipe the smile of their faces is burying them on the park and taking that title from them. I cannot wait much longer for that day. I don't know how we will perform with PC and the new signings, but I live in hope for that miracle.

The hatred will continue though, as they seem more determined than ever to try and do us down. It beggars belief their mindsets. Anti all things British, anti all things Rangers. They mirror SFIRA, as they try to turn us into the ROI, Falls Road version. They put our safety, civil liberties and our very livelihood at risk with their bigotry. They are desperate people with seriously poisoned unhinged minds. Not one deserve the sanctuary that our country provides. I wish a thousand plagues on every last fucking one of them.

Could not have put it better mate ?

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Eh? How does that article come across as 'handwringing'?

Reads more as outing/highlighting the fact this unFARE mob have an agenda against us

They do have an agenda but so does this Group.

9 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Seen a bit on twitter yesterday about that garbage pay-pal donations sponging site Scottish football monitor e-mailing the Luxembourg FA about Rangers Accounts and that we don't have enough home grown players in the squad FFS.

Add Fare to this and it's not hard to see what the agenda will be come Friday morning.

The Scottish football monitor is an outstanding organisation thats set out to expose the corruption in all Scottish football,the quality they shown in exposing the rhats cosy relationship with Gcc and the exposing of the peado ring at the peado dome is an example to all ,??????

Sanctimonious bastards who have no shame ,along with this biased organisation fare our club has one he'll of a fight on its hand 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

.... which is probably to not get us hammered by UEFA, rightly or wrongly,  on our first match back in Europe.

Target the groups like fare rather than our supporters would be my view, whatever we do they will find fault anyway.

We should refuse them entry as they always target us yet when at the beggerdome they turn a blind eye time and again.

Tell them a UEFA delegate is more than adequate and they are banned so will be refused if they try to obtain entry and if they go in illegally and produce a report then the club shall take action.  

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We should refuse them entry as they always target us yet when at the beggerdome they turn a blind eye time and again.

Tell them a UEFA delegate is more than adequate and they are banned so will be refused if they try to obtain entry. 

We should be targeting the Groups rather than our own supporters only when we show them up for what they are will we make any headway on this. Even if we sing nothing they will make something up.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Tell them a UEFA delegate is more than adequate and they are banned so will be refused if they try to obtain entry. 

That's the point mate. They're faceless. They probably have their tickets already and are champin at the bit to strike. They don't sit in the Director's Box - they're in amongst us, obsessing.