Pre match plans for tomorrow

Really looking forward to this. Leave here for about half 6 and straight in.

in work alone tomorrow so need to be at my sharpest so no swally. TBH I'm hoping that it's a good night and can just take it all in. Honestly not missed the tarriers or Aberdeen anywhere near like I've missed Europe. This is the best thing in a season imo 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My helicopter picks me up at the rig around 12.30, gets me at sumburgh airport for 1.30 then due to hit Aberdeen airport for 3.30 (pick up carry out) catch the 16.27 train to queen street which gets me in at 19.15 then subway to cessnuk drop my bags off at my brothers flat n attend game where my mates have sorted another carry out for me ?

Any delays with anything and I miss the game? The joys of working away from home

7 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

logging in here for the official thread from a tropical paradise in the Riviera  Maya Mexico 

Then kick myself for 90 minutes for being in a tropical paradise in the Riviera Maya

Mate igot a old firm in mexico a couple of years ago it was on there standard telly in the room. We beat they cunts and the mutant cunt lennon was beelin. Celebrated with a swally in the in room jaccuzzi what a fuckin day!!!!

1 hour ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

My helicopter picks me up at the rig around 12.30, gets me at sumburgh airport for 1.30 then due to hit Aberdeen airport for 3.30 (pick up carry out) catch the 16.27 train to queen street which gets me in at 19.15 then subway to cessnuk drop my bags off at my brothers flat n attend game where my mates have sorted another carry out for me ?

Any delays with anything and I miss the game? The joys of working away from home

Ffs that's an effort!... gd luck mate that's dedication right there :UK:

10 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Finish work at 12 so afew beers then rsc bus at 5 with a carry out and cultural tunes then a pint or two on arrival if the traffic is kind on the way in. Excited to have football back again.

Vile, imo.

1 hour ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

That's some effort mate. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly and you make it! 

Half day from work...something to eat in the City Centre with fellow Bears; and a few jars before gazing in awe at the lovely sight of Ibrox at night in our first Euro match for far too long.

Nowhere beats the atmosphere at Ibrox anywhere....buzzing is an understatement!

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Really looking forward to this. Leave here for about half 6 and straight in.

in work alone tomorrow so need to be at my sharpest so no swally. TBH I'm hoping that it's a good night and can just take it all in. Honestly not missed the tarriers or Aberdeen anywhere near like I've missed Europe. This is the best thing in a season imo 

Agree 100% mate. Hate the feeling before old firm games etc but the feeling before European games is excitement rather than dread. Far more enjoyable. 

23 minutes ago, Dougie_B said:

Half day from work...something to eat in the City Centre with fellow Bears; and a few jars before gazing in awe at the lovely sight of Ibrox at night in our first Euro match for far too long.

Nowhere beats the atmosphere at Ibrox anywhere....buzzing is an understatement!

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you do realise that it will be still broad daylight until after the game has finished??