Pre match plans for tomorrow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No sexy cuddles??

Myself and my Sexy Cuddle Partner Angie are not living together yet..Angie wont be up here till August..but if I can get a long weekend off mid July I will be down to Nottingham for a top up..:dance:

Literally just landed from Vienna. This game is bang on time for me back visiting folks and friends for a couple of weeks. Thought I'd be happy but it's 9 degrees and pishing it down in Edinburgh. Vienna was 33 yesterday :lol: nevermind, beer time. Mon the famous... 

Out of bed around 4.00am then quick shower to wake me up...Bacon & Egg rolls and a big cuppa black tea before getting settled in with a few pints of finest Polish beer and a bottle of Belvedere Vodka then cheering on the Famous with a rousing chorus of The Billy Boys and a few other Rangers anthems.  :guiness::vino::rangers:

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

No mate I'm up in Bangkok but fancy getting down there some day. Loads of mates in Aus and NZ

That's right; Bangkok is 3 hours behind Eastern Australia so you will be able to get a snooze in the morning...I hope to fuck you aren't watching the game in Patpong Road :hump::pipe:

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

That's right; Bangkok is 3 hours behind Eastern Australia so you will be able to get a snooze in the morning...I hope to fuck you aren't watching the game in Patpong Road :hump::pipe:

Never go there, I'm more of a Nana man :whistle:

8 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Never go there, I'm more of a Nana man :whistle:

I've been in Bangkok a few times having a stopover on the way to Europe and stayed at the Narai on Silom Road back in 1989, but Patpong is a dive. Enjoy the game, mate. :rangers:

17 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Find a decent link to watch the game. Mrs using MY ticket to take the youngest as I would need to leave work at 3 and that ain't happening as I was on a course Mon Tue plus not in all next week as on another fkn course. 

1st ST in years and 1st game on CCCS I hate my job sometimes :anger:

Doctordance.net mate, download wss and premier is halfway down the list

On 6/29/2017 at 9:47 AM, mus said:

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you do realise that it will be still broad daylight until after the game has finished??

ha ha ha....totally forgot myself! too excited