Picking Up Tickets

Looking for some help....

First off, apologies for starting a new thread on this when there is already a thread on ticket collection, but need an answer quick and dont want my post to go unnoticed.

I cant make it before I finish work to pick up my tickets, so likely going to have to stand in a massive queue in the pissing rain and hopefully get in before the game starts.

My dad might be able to nip to the stadium and pick them up though. Last time I picked up tickets, I cant remember if they asked for ID (with proof of address), or the card that was used to buy the tickets. I always have my card and drivers licence on me regardless.

Would my dad be able to collect on my behalf and if so, do I need to give him anything like my bank card?

Cheers for any advice.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Two tickets, the other one is for him!

Aye right.

Yet da is standing in the queue in the pissing rain questioning how it went from him getting treated to the game to this.

He'll punt your ticket, disown you, write you out of his will and get a court order preventing you making any contact with him and those he still loves.

All your own fault I'm afraid mate ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye right.

Yet da is standing in the queue in the pissing rain questioning how it went from him getting treated to the game to this.

He'll punt your ticket, disown you, write you out of his will and get a court order preventing you making any contact with him and those he still loves.

All your own fault I'm afraid mate ?

He is incredibly impatient in queues, so if its more than 5 long when he gets there, you may be right!

30 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He is incredibly impatient in queues, so if its more than 5 long when he gets there, you may be right!

He'll be sitting in the Louden instead of queuing 

A few of us were getting the subway after a game once and the queue was massive so we went for a pint in the Louden to give it a chance to go down... still hadn't got on the subway at 9pm, ended up in the Kensington

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nice one thanks!

No one down there either. I was a bit worried cause I already got my ticket in the post but ordered a collect one for my mate. Thought it would be mobbed but straight in and out. It looked like they didn't have many tickets in the envelopes behind the counter either so I'm sure whenever your dad goes down it won't take long.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Looking for some help....

First off, apologies for starting a new thread on this when there is already a thread on ticket collection, but need an answer quick and dont want my post to go unnoticed.

I cant make it before I finish work to pick up my tickets, so likely going to have to stand in a massive queue in the pissing rain and hopefully get in before the game starts.

My dad might be able to nip to the stadium and pick them up though. Last time I picked up tickets, I cant remember if they asked for ID (with proof of address), or the card that was used to buy the tickets. I always have my card and drivers licence on me regardless.

Would my dad be able to collect on my behalf and if so, do I need to give him anything like my bank card?

Cheers for any advice.

Show them your FARE ID card

That should be fine

Ive needed ID to pick up a paper ticket when I forgot my Smart card a few times, but my da picked up a paper ticket for his new seat and he needed his rangers number as his new smart card hasn't been sent out.