Tonight's game

Garry7

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depriving the club of funds etc et 

Not me personally I buy a season ticket every year ! But really it's got fuck all to do with you how people support their club, some thought boycotting was the way forward others sell their bodies to rhags for 30 pieces of silver, it's all about free choice, after all we are not communists here! IMG_4980.PNG.fe9f689c4a0bcc32de222d4d704a0a6f.PNG

16 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Not me personally I buy a season ticket every year ! But really it's got fuck all to do with you how people support their club, some thought boycotting was the way forward others sell their bodies to rhags for 30 pieces of silver, it's all about free choice, after all we are not communists here! IMG_4980.PNG.fe9f689c4a0bcc32de222d4d704a0a6f.PNG

Stealing the club's content isn't supporting it. 

Just now, loyalfollower said:

I've downloaded a vpn app that will change my line to Canada. If I purchase the game will I definitely be able to watch it live?  Can't be arsed looking for links online

Yes. Although if you're watching it on an apple device, you may need to download a Flash-enabled browser like Puffin or the like, but yes, you're good to go.