*** Tickets for tonight

falkirkNS

Due to P&O cancelling this afternoons boat from Larne to Cairnryan, this has resulted in hundreds of disappointed Northern Irish bears not being able to make tonights match, a sad state of affairs personally, this leaves tickets available for resale, Rangers have been in contact and offering resale of the tickets, this may lead to tickets being available at the ticket office!!!!

1330 sailing was cancelled due to technical issues....leaving the 1630 sailing too late to make it to the match!!!

100%, flights were too expensive, considering everyone has paid boat, bus and everything that comes with a day trip to Ibrox from Northern Ireland adds up very quickly. Its getting back after the match that would been the problem for those working tomorrow morning.

Hard part of being a bear in Northern Ireland troops.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

100%, flights were too expensive, considering everyone has paid boat, bus and everything that comes with a day trip to Ibrox from Northern Ireland adds up very quickly. Its getting back after the match that would been the problem for those working tomorrow morning.

Hard part of being a bear in Northern Ireland troops.

That's rotten mate, hopefully we get through and the opportunity is there to come over for the 2nd round.

This was from my club I travel over with, I've been in the same situation before over the years. I'm just informing as tickets will now be available to those that were looking, even those let down today would like to see Ibrox packed! albeit from the TV screens of the local bar.

34 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

This was from my club I travel over with, I've been in the same situation before over the years. I'm just informing as tickets will now be available to those that were looking, even those let down today would like to see Ibrox packed! albeit from the TV screens of the local bar.

@General Custer

Any joy with this mate?

Change yer title to 'More tickets available for tonight's match at the ticket office' or something mate. Might get more intersest in the thread. i thought you were looking for some from the title.