Premier Sports

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Away leg? Anyone know if there screening? Hope RTV at very least...

I'm not sure it will be broadcast, it will all depend on a local outside broadcast company taking up the game. They only seem to take a feed, probably cost too much, or no time to sort in such a short time.

Signed up via virgin media and watched on TV with no problems and on Virgin's TV Anywhere on the laptop. Looks odds on for the away leg being shown and it will be a good tenner spent if the next round is shown too.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

He wasn't as biased as he usually is. Probably because there was no Chris Sutton involved.

He always seems to be keen to say something controversial rather than just comment on the Game. I guess that's what get's them the Gig.

Just now, Smile said:

He always seems to be keen to say something controversial rather than just comment on the Game. I guess that's what get's them the Gig.

I didn't notice anything too controversial from him last night. I thought both him and Rob McLean were fairly even handed to us (they didn't get ripped into us like they would have done on BT/BBC).

1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I didn't notice anything too controversial from him last night. I thought both him and Rob McLean were fairly even handed to us (they didn't get ripped into us like they would have done on BT/BBC).

I think they Held back a bit last night but I'dĀ prefer Rangers Men commentating on Rangers games.

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If it wasn't for all those aff Ā their nuts guys, there wouldn't be any sports channels. ??

paying for it is fine as long as its not excessive; an online spl/scottish football tv channel for all games for say 12.99 a month would be quite reasonable instead of sky and bt