Premier Sports

8 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Folk paying for this. :-/

Mentioned already  in the tv thread. If anyone wants a free trial of IPTV give me a shout. 

Just need a Samsung  LG or Sony smart TV.  

Or firestick. 

How does that work?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Mentioned already  in the tv thread. If anyone wants a free trial of IPTV give me a shout. 

Or firestick. 

I've got a smart Samsung tv how would it work? 

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I was shocked at how Michael Stewart was towards us. On BT Sport he couldn't wait to get ripped in. Maybe it was MW he hated? Or just because we're a Scottish team in Europe he's backing us...

He jacked off to Niko the entire time he was on the pitch :lol: 

Noticed this too. I'm sure its just the backing a Scottish team in Europe thing. Pretty sure he'll be back to his normal self once were playing one of the other Scottish clubs.

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I was shocked at how Michael Stewart was towards us. On BT Sport he couldn't wait to get ripped in. Maybe it was MW he hated? Or just because we're a Scottish team in Europe he's backing us...

The Chris Sutton effect.

Sutton wasn't there so Stewart didn't feel the need to get one over him by being controversial.

22 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Or firestick. 

I've got LG telly. Can never get VPN to work on PC, how you do it in a telly?

32 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No wonder Niko lost all his energy early in the second half. Having that while playing football must be draining.

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

Or firestick. 

PM sent

I have looked at the tv guide for premier today, there is only 5 mins of a pre match build up, what a joke, what the hell is all that about? premier seem to be obsessed with ice hockey and the like; whoever runs their marketing dept needs a boot up the hole; look at the massive market of Gers fans who will subscribe for this game alone me included; the least they could do is to have 30 mins of pre match build up

3 minutes ago, gregswanson said:

I have looked at the tv guide for premier today, there is only 5 mins of a pre match build up, what a joke, what the hell is all that about? premier seem to be obsessed with ice hockey and the like; whoever runs their marketing dept needs a boot up the hole; look at the massive market of Gers fans who will subscribe for this game alone me included; the least they could do is to have 30 mins of pre match build up

Might be in the minority but I prefer no build up (unless it's an old firm)

Rather just flick it on and get the match going 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Might be in the minority but I prefer no build up (unless it's an old firm)

Rather just flick it on and get the match going 

Agree completely. 30 mins of Michael Stewart or some other cunt spouting shite, no thanks. 

3 hours ago, Hamie said:

Or firestick. 

How much is the IPTV normally mate. I'm interested in getting something set up. Sports devil etc on my kodi are gubbed now and Mobdro was unreliable last week.