Last European game you attended

G.E.C.

Think it was also Malmo at home. 1-1 I think. I remember assuming it was on the telly but got home from work and discovered it wasn't on any channel. Nae internet streaming back then and it wasn't that long ago haha. I went in myself buying through my Rangers card so didn't have to collect tickets. Horrible queue at the ticket office and I swear some people must have missed most of the first half. Shite game if I remember correctly.

Edit- Definitely was Malmo but score was 1-0 to them.

4 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

It was that Malmö game in Sweden - terrible result and out of Europe and every thing went to fuck !!!

But I also did met one of my idols Sandy Jardine that night - we had a wee talk and I wish I took a photo of him.

We weren't. We then dropped into.europa and Maribor beat us

Psv Eindhoven was the last home game for me.

Sat Govan front for all off the European games that Season. Was an amazing experience. 

Drinking in town, then Bottle of tonic from wee shop on way to Georges cross Sub station. Then Bouncing and signing all the way to Ibrox.

48 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Man Utd at home in 2010

Cold fucking November day then - fenian wayne pen, cunt.

Anyway next day left Glasgow airport 5 or 6 hours late due to heavy snow on the runway.

As we were late arriving to Dubai airport for connection had to stay over in a local hotel. Looked out of place in 30deg with ugg boots, ski pants & the rest walking down road in Dubai.

Hate to admit this, but I can't actually remember. Prior to 2012 I went to at least one of the European games each season - usually more, depending on whether my dad was working and I got his ticket - but I never really took a mental note of the last European game, as I never expected the banter years.