Wee Baz

tayside

3 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

In all seriousness I know of no offers but I know for a fact he wants a move down south, I would be very surprised if he signs a contract with us he will be off.

How do you know for a fact ?

9 minutes ago, craighenry81 said:

Well if he's no happy then he can go it's that simple, we only want players that want to be here. Going by his form since Pedro took over, he doesn't 

Because he isn't happy at his contract? Rightly or wrongly he isn't happy with the terms, doesn't mean he doesn't want to be a Rangers player. 

8 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

How do you know for a fact ?

I'm not going to name the individual but I have contact within the family who has told me reliable info in the past and ive no reason to doubt them. Also know he would have left Ibrox if McCoist was in charge for another season when he was there, this is also fact.

16 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Because he isn't happy at his contract? Rightly or wrongly he isn't happy with the terms, doesn't mean he doesn't want to be a Rangers player. 

Well obviously it's as good as he's gonnae get off the club. So we should just give home what he thinks he deserves? The boy hasn't kicked a ball since Pedro came in, and even before that it was maybe one game in every five, if he turned up 

The guy who took his place tonight was abysmal, Pedro wants warriors but i seen him shite out a tackle in the second half that would have seen Barrie slated.

He done a peice of skill i think once in first half and it took until 75 mins for him to beat his man.

Early days though.

1 minute ago, craighenry81 said:

Well obviously it's as good as he's gonnae get off the club. So we should just give home what he thinks he deserves? The boy hasn't kicked a ball since Pedro came in, and even before that it was maybe one game in every five, if he turned up 

Has he not?

Remember the wild celebrations at Partick? Who got the equaliser?

1 in 5? How often do we get a performance out Waghorn?

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Has he not?

Remember the wild celebrations at Partick? Who got the equaliser?

1 in 5? How often do we get a performance out Waghorn?

Am not saying waghorns any better. A just feel as though mckays attitude changed when Pedro took over, but surely your not trying to say the wee man was consistent every week 

11 minutes ago, craighenry81 said:

Am not saying waghorns any better. A just feel as though mckays attitude changed when Pedro took over, but surely your not trying to say the wee man was consistent every week 

I never tried to say that at all.

Even when he is off the boil he offers more than Waghorn did tonight, Dalcio offered absolutely nothing either imo.

Jack, Miller and Niko, for 25 minutes aside, were the only positives i took tonight.

8 hours ago, dogtanian said:

I understand from a solid contact he wants to play in England 

Is your solid contact someone called common sense? Come on to fuck! If he wants to play down South fine but he should try and earn a move to a decent EPL side rather than some also ran in the championship he would end up at just now.

6 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Is your solid contact someone called common sense? Come on to fuck! If he wants to play down South fine but he should try and earn a move to a decent EPL side rather than some also ran in the championship he would end up at just now.

He's nowhere near good enough for the top flight down south. He's barely good enough for the top flight up here.

43 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

No i got quizzed on it earlier in my previous post on this thread and explained myself. Hes got no chance of a club coming in for him from the EPL Ffs.

11 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

If he wants to stay we should be doing what we can to keep him. 

If he wants to go he goes.

Simple as that. 

Sadly I think that's the way we have to deal with things when it comes to Barrie McKay. If he wanted to stay then he would probably have played last night.

It's early days for Dalcio so would be harsh to say that he's shite at this point.

McKay's problems are well documented on the forums and I think he'd possibly have been better beating the full back for pace but then he'd not get a good delivery as this is a major issue for him. If he can't cross the ball he's not a good winger so does he cut inside beat some more men and then rifle a shot into the far corner? No, so he's not an inside forward either.