Niko Kranjcar

MARK92GERS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I thought he was easily best plwyer. Ran out of steam a bit about 60 mins plus but then again the whole team did.

I also thought that should have been a pen for them

Someone mentioned he had a bandage or ice pack on... so may have picked up a knock too.

(Or that may have been bollocks)

Would honestly play him at every game at Ibrox this season! Big pitch suits him down to a tee! Wouldn't fancy his chances of staying fit playing at some of the grounds in this league though! 

What at a game he had tonight though! Head and shoulders above everybody on that park tonight!

20 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It looks to me like Pedro wants to turn him into a Pirlo type of player. Makes sense with his age and his passing ability. Top notch tonight,and we were a lot poorer and less imaginative when he went off

Very true would have loved to see him when he could last a full game. He will find it harder against the better teams but here's hoping he can get a bit more fitness 

He was outstanding tonight, has great vision and makes smart creative moves. Soon as he had the ball, all eyes of the team were looking forward.

He ticks a lot of boxes as a player but his passing is without doubt his most effective asset and if we want to capitalise on it we need to have players who are fresh and ready to make runs. No use bringing him on for the last half hour feeding balls to fatigued players.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think it'll be much the same as last season. His quality will show through against the pish teams at Ibrox but he'll probably be a passenger in the bigger games and the away games.

Agreed. 

Some of his passes were fantastic tonight and his experience showed at the goal. 

But it's just not in his nature to track back, he'd rather foul the player or sell himself so he doesn't need to track back. Which is an issue against better sides and away from home. But our midfield options are a lot stronger now so hopefully shouldn't be an issue. 

29 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Should never become more than a player we bring on in the last 30 minutes against a side sitting in deep. 

Surely you seen tonight that the only time we looked remotely dangerous was when he was on the ball, how anyone can say aye that cunt that has incredible vision, great range of passing and the only creative spark in our team should be only used at the end of a game when  teams are sitting in genuinely blows my mind

Was great and no surprised we lost a grip on things when he faded after about 50 minutes.

We NEED to find a way of getting him to a better level of fitness. Has the look of a naturally talented player that smokes 40 a day.

Just now, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Surely you seen tonight that the only time we looked remotely dangerous was when he was on the ball, how anyone can say aye that cunt that has incredible vision, great range of passing and the only creative spark in our team should be only used at the end of a game when  teams are sitting in genuinely blows my mind

Because he gets shown up whenever the other team decide to run because he's got the legs of a 45 year old.