Press on about fans again

boyd09

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tbh i thought it was a fucking dumb thing to do, we should have been getting the ball into play as quickly as possible as it was during a time we weren't absolutely shite, but took all the intensity out the game, miller going over and picking stuff up should have been the end of it, but still more after that too.

Idiotic, we had momentum at the time and it slowed the game down. It really is hard to understand what people are thinking at times. 

Besides one of the paper balls nearly took Joe Millers eye out. 

1 hour ago, boyd09 said:

Sun already on about our fans behaviour  with paper balls thrown at their keeper , scum can do what they want and nothing said , 

On Liveleak I have seen someone die from a paper cut..

or was it a machete?:duh:

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If only Dave had mentioned paper planes in his speech this would never have happened. :whistle:

That speech honestly felt like when you are about to go on a school trip for football and the headmaster, who cares little for football, comes out and says 'now you are representing your school so remember to be on your best behaviour etc etc'.

The guys sitting next to me were drooling and lapping it up. They then left on 70 minutes :lol:

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That speech honestly felt like when you are about to go on a school trip for football and the headmaster, who cares little for football, comes out and says 'now you are representing your school so remember to be on your best behaviour etc etc'.

The guys sitting next to me were drooling and lapping it up. They then left on 70 minutes :lol:

I kept my hands in my pockets all the time he was speaking so that I could not make a mistake and clap. :happy:

I was surrounded by people clapping enthusiastically though and wondered if they thought they were fans or supporters. :confused:   :lol: