Press on about fans again

boyd09

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

See to be fair, when we're trying to push for goals and our own CF is back in their 6 yard box throwing paper back - it takes an absolute spastic to continue to throw it. Unfortunately there were dozens that fell into that category. 

Everyone knew all eyes would be on us, and they still act the fucking dicks. 

Wasnt violent or sectarian, just fucking stupid, unproductive and unfunny. 

100% This! 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was always going to happen. Cunts can't help themselves when these displays get done, especially when that stand is full of prepubescent wee boys.

It was more annoying when the ref stopped the game and the mongos started throwing it again while Miller was trying to clear the pitch to get the game going again.

The most embarrassing thing about last night out width Waghorn being allowed to run around getting in the way for about 70 minutes was that complete tool Dave King being handed a fucking microphone to not even have the ability to talk pish without reading it from a page.

"Fellow supporters..." Aye Dave, good one.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Greeting about paper :lol: 

People are 'greeting' about the game being held up which we can be fined for, slowing the momentum when we were on top and fucking humiliating Kenny Miller who was in the 6 yard box trying to clear it. 

Regardless of whatever the papers print, it wasn't big or clever and ultimately was a hinderance. 

9 hours ago, boyd09 said:

Sun already on about our fans behaviour  with paper balls thrown at their keeper , scum can do what they want and nothing said , 

We should be looking to keep our own house in order.. Fuck THEM, the wee fannies that threw the paper last night all need their ares booted

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I thought it was disgraceful, a horrible sectarian crime against the other teams goalkeeper and I was offended.

I was offended by how poor their aim was. Wondered if Waghorn was throwing them. 

48 minutes ago, wully said:

I am sure that thought was at the front of folks minds.

Well what was on the front of their minds?...what did it achieve?...not arguing mate too happy for that today we got the win and looked miles better than last season ..:dance:

10 hours ago, boyd09 said:

Sun already on about our fans behaviour  with paper balls thrown at their keeper , scum can do what they want and nothing said , 

I agree 100% but what was the point in chucking wee balls of paper at their goalie?

What's gonny happen next time the UB's want a display?

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

See to be fair, when we're trying to push for goals and our own CF is back in their 6 yard box throwing paper back - it takes an absolute spastic to continue to throw it. Unfortunately there were dozens that fell into that category. 

Everyone knew all eyes would be on us, and they still act the fucking dicks. 

Wasnt violent or sectarian, just fucking stupid, unproductive and unfunny. 

Totally agree. I was saying that last night. When km was clearing it they should have stopped. We even booed them. Just utter morons to keep doing it. 

1 hour ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Well what was on the front of their minds?...what did it achieve?...not arguing mate too happy for that today we got the win and looked miles better than last season ..:dance:

Really? I thought we were rank rotten last night especially second half. 

5 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Get the feeling the media would stick the boot in regardless of our behaviour last night.

Wee fannies throwing paper is a bit annoying, but it's hardly a riot. 

Doesn't excuse anyone for doing it, we're only making things more difficult for ourselves.

Probably be the end of card displays if anything comes of it , which would be a shame imo.

I blame the crack shot who bounced one off his bonce,  (those saying it was "unfunny" must be dead inside, well I laughed  anyway) . Seemed to be an onslaught after that.

Absolutely pointless, juvenile  and embarrassing though.

On another note thought bf1 was bouncing with a good few of the old classics getting belted out.