Guy in the Broomloan Rear

Gaz52

A guy a few rows along from me had to receive first aid then was put on a stretcher and took to hospital

I'm just wondering if anyone has any news on him? Hope everything is okay. Was very early in the game as well. 

Sorry if there's a thread on this, couldn't see one. 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

The boy that went away with him came back and sat a couple a rows infront of me and he was saying he was feeling abit better but they took him into hospital as a precaution 

Ah okay mate! Sounds good then 

Just now, gazza27 said:

Guy a row behind me was shouting away and get a crane to lift him doon

Really? Didn't hear that. The guy was a bit on the large side right enough but a bit of respect would have been nice.. 

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

In non related news, what happened at the start of the second half in Copland Rear? Loads of bodies up looking at CR2/3 area.

Some guy sat in Some other guys seat is how it looked to me. We just booed the guy moaning and laughed at him

20 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

In non related news, what happened at the start of the second half in Copland Rear? Loads of bodies up looking at CR2/3 area.

I'm wondering about this too. I'm in CF2 and could hear loads of shouting but couldn't see anything when I looked up. 

13 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Aye mate my wee boy laughed:facepalm:

What row were you in? There was a guy and his wee boy infront of me and the wee boy was mental, kept asking the most random questions ever, I found it more entertaining than the game tbh

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm wondering about this too. I'm in CF2 and could hear loads of shouting but couldn't see anything when I looked up. 

Am in CR1 don't know what was happening but a load of bears started looking down at CR2 started singing if you cany da the bouncey your a Tim. They didn't look amused.?

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Z mate 

Ah right. I was X. Cracking view from up there, first time I've sat in the "family section" and to be honest, the wee boys create more of an atmosphere than most other people in the stadium :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Some guy sat in Some other guys seat is how it looked to me. We just booed the guy moaning and laughed at him

Aye I think that's what it was, either that or the guy told him to sit on his arse or something. Was about 8 rows behind it all and the auld specky clown was getting pelters ?

7 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye I think that's what it was, either that or the guy told him to sit on his arse or something. Was about 8 rows behind it all and the auld specky clown was getting pelters ?

What row are you im x so you'll no be far away from me