Guy in the Broomloan Rear

Gaz52

3 hours ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye I think that's what it was, either that or the guy told him to sit on his arse or something. Was about 8 rows behind it all and the auld specky clown was getting pelters ?

I was sitting right next to this, no idea what happened in the lead up but the specky old guy got up shouting 'that's my da' you're talking about' and grabbed the boy sitting behind him by the throat it was bizarre. Thought the young boy took it quite well, I definitely don't think I'd have been able to keep that composed.

He got absolute pelterss from everyone around but eventually sat back down, the stewards came up about 15 minutes later to investigate, clowns.

11 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I was sitting right next to this, no idea what happened in the lead up but the specky old guy got up shouting 'that's my da' you're talking about' and grabbed the boy sitting behind him by the throat it was bizarre. Thought the young boy took it quite well, I definitely don't think I'd have been able to keep that composed.

He got absolute pelterss from everyone around but eventually sat back down, the stewards came up about 15 minutes later to investigate, clowns.

53 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Better than a seat dispute that's for sure 

2 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Aye he handled it well mate. Stewards came up, gave a  quick thumbs up to the general direction then fucked off. One of them looked like Bruce Forsyth so doubt he'd have been of much use anyway :lol: