Its Official

BlueboyG

Need to sort out the segregation , that was a disgrace having all the corner for 25 away fans . must be another place to put them ie UB 's corner and give them a prime part of the stadium as they get the crowd going .Respect to the young yins

Some might say it was easy because it's a poor stage to be at - but Rangers fans have shown over the past few years that if you're going through a rough time then you may as well make the most of it.

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Some might say it was easy because it's a poor stage to be at - but Rangers fans have shown over the past few years that if you're going through a rough time then you may as well make the most of it.

Well said. Only thing in recent years that's been consistently recognisable as Rangers is our magnificent fan base. Certainly, for the most part, fuck all on the pitch has resembled Rangers.

9 hours ago, lerxst said:

Need to sort out the segregation , that was a disgrace having all the corner for 25 away fans . must be another place to put them ie UB 's corner and give them a prime part of the stadium as they get the crowd going .Respect to the young yins

I suppose it's easier, security wise, to put the away support there, however I'd think it preferable if the UB were put there, and away fans put where the UB are now in BF1. 

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I suppose it's easier, security wise, to put the away support there, however I'd think it preferable if the UB were put there, and away fans put where the UB are now in BF1. 

That way there is only one line of segregation the way it use to be.

20 hours ago, lerxst said:

Lol

Rhabids in my work were genuinely asking if we were giving tickets away for nothing. It was said in a way that I knew they were jealous as fuck about the support we are giving our team.  Another wee financial shot in the arm for us and they are absolutely beelin.  Then mentioned that the new retail deal with Ashley didn't begin until today, I asked for the proof, the usual pish, it was in the papers! Dear oh dear.