Pulled up for the paper throwing!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times have moved on but there is a precedence from another team (allegedly) from Glasgow back in 1966 at Anfield.  I am told by elders that the powers that be took no action about this particular incident.  Then again we were throwing life threatening paper balls so expect the worst. 

europan-cup-winners-cup-semi-final-second-leg-at-anfield-april-1966-B4M611.jpg

Bit that really was annoying was once the game was stopped and Miller was clearing it away they still threw more.Fuck me we were playing a team that was trying to stop our momentum at every oppurtuniity and these fuckwits handed them a nice big helping hand with that.Nice one guys!!!

Chucking anything at an opposition keeper is just dumb. It's still distracts him and is therefore unsportsmanlike. 

Next time find out about the players past and sing songs about whatever is going to piss him off. "Hey Lux keeper, shagged any rabbits recently" and such like hilarity.

5 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Bit that really was annoying was once the game was stopped and Miller was clearing it away they still threw more.Fuck me we were playing a team that was trying to stop our momentum at every oppurtuniity and these fuckwits handed them a nice big helping hand with that.Nice one guys!!!

Football supporters are frequently a bit short on the old grey matter.

43 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

I would hope that UEFA adopt a sensible approach with this one.   A few kids having a bit of misdirected fun has to be balanced with the massive PR exercise we did for UEFA by turning out 50000 in June.  

Hopefully that is tha case mate, everytime we have a card display in Govan/Sandy Jardine stand the wee security guy spends most of the first half headering and catching whatever is thrown his way all in good fun.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Some guys on this thread seem like they'd be a right hoot on a night out.

Some fans threw rolled up paper, yes rolled up paper, onto the park.

Untwist your frillies and pour yourself a large drink..

I think the club getting fined and neg publicity isn't to everyone's liking. No one really cares about the paper. Well actually many people would be raging if Wes was getting paper chucked at him and we were losing.

Just now, The Tavernator said:

I think the club getting fined and neg publicity isn't to everyone's liking. No one really cares about the paper. Well actually many people would be raging if Wes was getting paper chucked at him and we were losing.

Have the club been fined? Must've missed that.

Negative publicity? Well that makes a change.

As for your last part, christ on a bike.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Have the club been fined? Must've missed that.

Negative publicity? Well that makes a change.

As for your last part, christ on a bike.

:lol:

Several times, no?

Why make it worse?

Do you read the posts on here? :lol: More like Ragers FC.