Pulled up for the paper throwing!

4 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I think the club getting fined and neg publicity isn't to everyone's liking. No one really cares about the paper. Well actually many people would be raging if Wes was getting paper chucked at him and we were losing.

Any fucking excuse to fine or ban us will be taken. Stupid kids think it's funny. Get them to fuck away from our club.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suffering from PTSD from the violent incident of last night. When I went to bed I kept dreaming of huge balls of paper raining down on me. Woke up terrified and had wet the bed.

Went to the doctor today and he told me I was suffering from a severe case of papyrophobia (a fear of paper). There is no known cure and he couldn't provide medication to ease my suffering.  He gave me a 4 week sick line as I work in an office and the constant sight of paper would trigger a panic attack, flashbacks and possibly a heart attack. 

I can't write a letter, buy a bus ticket, roll a joint, make paper aeroplanes or even read a newspaper!!!!I've had to strip the wallpaper from my house and resort to wiping my arse with bath towels.

Thanks to the Blue Order I am a shadow of the man I used to be. Life in tatters and all so they can have a laugh? Sickening!!!! I hope UEFA throw the book at them and they will find out first hand just how terrifying paper hurtling towards you can be.:anger::anger::anger:

13 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

:lol:

Several times, no?

Why make it worse?

Do you read the posts on here? :lol: More like Ragers FC.

We've not been fined for this, only cited.

They threw rolled up paper onto park. 

Daft- probably, mountain out a molehill - definitely.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We've not been fined for this, only cited.

They threw rolled up paper onto park. 

Daft- probably, mountain out a molehil- definitely.

I saw this on FF and thought who are these fucking supporters who complain about this Smoking in the bogs was another serious crime as well.

Modern Supporters I guess.

34 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I am suffering from PTSD from the violent incident of last night. When I went to bed I kept dreaming of huge balls of paper raining down on me. Woke up terrified and had wet the bed.

Went to the doctor today and he told me I was suffering from a severe case of papyrophobia (a fear of paper). There is no known cure and he couldn't provide medication to ease my suffering.  He gave me a 4 week sick line as I work in an office and the constant sight of paper would trigger a panic attack, flashbacks and possibly a heart attack. 

I can't write a letter, buy a bus ticket, roll a joint, make paper aeroplanes or even read a newspaper!!!!I've had to strip the wallpaper from my house and resort to wiping my arse with bath towels.

Thanks to the Blue Order I am a shadow of the man I used to be. Life in tatters and all so they can have a laugh? Sickening!!!! I hope UEFA throw the book at them and they will find out first hand just how terrifying paper hurtling towards you can be.:anger::anger::anger:

applausetelevisionbritney-spearsx-factor

(This line sound like ye could have a fear of papes mate , =   Went to the doctor today and he told me I was suffering from a severe case of papyrophobia  

HAHAHAHA ,Papyrophobia :rofl:

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

applausetelevisionbritney-spearsx-factor

(This line sound like ye could have a fear of papes mate , =   Went to the doctor today and he told me I was suffering from a severe case of papyrophobia  

HAHAHAHA ,Papyrophobia :rofl:

:mutley:

More of a hate than a phobia mate.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tell Uefa we were throwing them at Waghorn as a sign of our Disgust at him getting played..

To be fair, that sounds totally plausible, and would explain their keeper laughing. Can just picture one guy apologising, and explaining they were aiming for Waghorn but he'd disappeared out of the box as usual. 

46 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Think you are a lying bastard to be honest.If you were genuine you wouldn't have been able to accept the sick line:whistle:

Just now, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Think you are a lying bastard to be honest.If you were genuine you wouldn't have been able to accept the sick line:whistle:

Busted!:anger:

Filling in that application form for Disability Living Allowance was probably a waste of time too.

42 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Canny see how to close my account. Do I have to insult a mod and get banned?

Hey Mod, you're a mongo taig.

I'm a Yes voter :lol:

Surely that'll work. 

Post some pics of tits and a fanny.

Actual tits & fanny though, not your family portrait.

I'm no fan of the kiddy dickhead element of our support, but the total over-reaction to singing songs and throwing wee bits of paper by UEFA, media and our own supporters is completely over the top and out of balance.

How the fuck can anything up to, and including, pitch invasions and charging Rangers' supporters by 1000 or 10000 supporters be deemed exuberance and punished by pretty much fuck all and throwing paper at a big bit of grass considered a citable offence to be condemned by all and sundry, including our own fan's group?

We should be going after UEFA for being a shower of nanny impersonating kill-joys determined to sanitise the fuck out of what should be a fun event.

"Don't throw paper", "don't sing naughty words about opponents", "don't celebrate with your fans if you score", "don't have a slogan on a t-shirt", "don't make gestures", "don't take your top off when celebrating", "don't stand up".

Absolute fucking nonsense. Next they'll be replacing crowds with videos of crowds and canned cheering so as not to offend some sad-sack watching on TV.

Pulled up for stopping a European tie, that's why UEFA will get involved. 

The fact that it's because of paper throwing is almost irrelevant. 

Stupid thing to do, by a bunch of dicks. Hope they feel clever. There's a reason we booed you from the other three stands. 

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

I'm no fan of the kiddy dickhead element of our support, but the total over-reaction to singing songs and throwing wee bits of paper by UEFA, media and our own supporters is completely over the top and out of balance.

How the fuck can anything up to, and including, pitch invasions and charging Rangers' supporters by 1000 or 10000 supporters be deemed exuberance and punished by pretty much fuck all and throwing paper at a big bit of grass considered a citable offence to be condemned by all and sundry, including our own fan's group?

We should be going after UEFA for being a shower of nanny impersonating kill-joys determined to sanitise the fuck out of what should be a fun event.

"Don't throw paper", "don't sing naughty words about opponents", "don't celebrate with your fans if you score", "don't have a slogan on a t-shirt", "don't make gestures", "don't take your top off when celebrating", "don't stand up".

Absolute fucking nonsense. Next they'll be replacing crowds with videos of crowds and canned cheering so as not to offend some sad-sack watching on TV.

We are guilty as charged, but we should be going after king and 1872 as they are the real hanging party. They wouldn't know how to defend us if their lives depended upon it, such is their agenda.

10 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

I would hope that UEFA adopt a sensible approach with this one.   A few kids having a bit of misdirected fun has to be balanced with the massive PR exercise we did for UEFA by turning out 50000 in June.  

I'm not so sure it's fair to blame it all on 'kids' tbh. From where I was sitting it looked like a mixed age group.

Im sure it will be a warning on future conduct as it was hardly the crime of the century.