Pulled up for the paper throwing!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been happening for years after any display we now seem to be infiltrated by a set of supporters and board who seem to want to nit pick at our Support while letting other supports attack and demonize us as a club. 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Been happening for years after any display we now seem to be infiltrated by a set of supporters and board who seem to want to nit pick at our Support while letting other supports attack and demonize us as a club. 

It's not nit picking when it's costing the club money   which is what's likely to happen. If that had happened in an spl game I wouldn't really give a shit as the club wouldn't be held responsible.

Couldn't really care about uefa. What bothers me was i wanted the Progress fans and players to be so impressed with us and ibrox. Instead i think this did us no favours. That keeper probably thinks what a bunch of wankers we are now. I want an intimidating atmosphere not wee fannies giving zero fucks but to themselves.

1 hour ago, Parky89 said:

Couldn't really care about uefa. What bothers me was i wanted the Progress fans and players to be so impressed with us and ibrox. Instead i think this did us no favours. That keeper probably thinks what a bunch of wankers we are now. I want an intimidating atmosphere not wee fannies giving zero fucks but to themselves.

The keeper who was Laughing and not giving a fuck about it. I'm sure he was Outraged as You.

:lol: 

Couldn't realith yourny care about uefa. What bo thers me was i wtfnted the Progress fans and  players to be so impressed with us and ibrox. Instead i think this did us no favours. That keeper probably thinks what a bunch of wankers we are now. I want an intimidating atmosphere not wee fannies giving zero fucks but to themselves.

Nonsense, the keeper was pishing himself at IT. The papergate IS being blown out of proportions, wrong yes  and the ones who carried on throwing the baws after the game had stopped were wrong , will you get as offended when one of the Spanish clubs have a ticker tape show ? Remember IT wasnt that long ago some cunt threw a Vespa from the top tier at a Milan derby, IF that was to happen then I would join IN with feeling a wee bit embarressed that the away fans didnt go home raving about us.

For throwing paper balls? What a fucking joke. Get a grip UEFA. After every display you get people tossing it down onto the pitch. The way it's made out to be is that we were trying to hit the goalie. Fuck sake paper balls. If it were coins or anything that could actually hurt anyone then I'd understand...but a paper cut at the absolute worst... 

We get pult up for that and that mob can get away with all sorts of shite? 

It's fuck all to do with the fact it was paper - dickheads holding up the game is the issue.

Giving any excuse for a negative story is the point that these wee fannies miss, it's all very well to say it was only paper etc, but we continuously shoot ourselves in the foot doing stupid shit.

When you know you're under scrutiny, it's moronic to open yourself up to it

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Was thinking this earlier . I'm pretty sure , particularly at Hampden , most of the paper from the displays gets tossed down the front and I've never heard anyone even mention it .