Club 1872 statement. Is this for f'n real?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Amazing how quick they release statements when its out fans they are having a go at..........

They are fucking clowns and represent no cunt bar a few sheep and the board.

I'm just a grumpy old man these days I think, but I have literally no idea why throwing scrunched up paper at an opposition goalkeeper is a thing. It is utterly inconsequential, it doesn't compare to people throwing metal objects and I doubt UEFA will care but as soon as it causes the ref to pause the game, it is going to be an issue. And still people keep doing it, I really don't get it.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

BF1 is in the corner Pete, they were being thrown from the section behind where the keeper was standing.

There were plenty being thrown from BF1 onto the park, ITs been done for years and IS done IN good humour as IT was on thursday, the problem was them not stopping when the ref stopped the match. 

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

There were plenty being thrown from BF1 onto the park, ITs been done for years and IS done IN good humour as IT was on thursday, the problem was them not stopping when the ref stopped the match. 

Ok Pete, I don't disagree, I should have clarified the problem only came about when the paper balls were being thrown on from behind the keeper's head and not BF1,where the UB's are situated.

When the ref stopped the game,the Head Security guy was over telling them to stop throwing the paper as the ref was threatening to stop the game.A group of guys in the rows infront of me started pelting him with the paper and laughing at him,then started lobbing the paper at the keeper again,But for the most of it,it was mums and dads handing kids the paper to throw.Was a lot of new faces around us last night ,so not the regular punters who sit there.

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

It's all designed to cover our arse with UEFA. 

They wee fannies are needing banned for a few games or moved to the club deck so the adults can enjoy watching the game. They were at it against Hibs in the play offs as well a couple of seasons back.

More about exposing our erse  to UEFA. What when on was fucking stupidity, but king pre match and 1872 post match was fucking shameful, but all too expected from the incompetent agenda driven. Bad enough our haters demonising us, but we now have the, in the drivng seat. Cunts don't deserve the money from a full house.

Why don't they keep stoom, deal with it in house, pulling in those responsible and censure or ban them or whatever. There will be plenty video footage? Oh yes, some pathetic statement from a non entity fan group will do the trick.

Much to do about fuck all and it was our fearless leader who scored the own goal. This bufoon and the bufoons behinds behind 1872 just can't wait for an excuse to open their snivelling pathetic gobs.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

More about exposing our erse  to UEFA. What when on was fucking stupidity, but king pre match and 1872 post match was fucking shameful, but all too expected from the incompetent agenda driven. Bad enough our haters demonising us, but we now have the, in the drivng seat. Cunts don't deserve the money from a full house.

Why don't they keep stoom, deal with it in house, pulling in those responsible and censure or ban them or whatever. There will be plenty video footage? Oh yes, some pathetic statement from a non entity fan group will do the trick.

Much to do about fuck all and it was our fearless leader who scored the own goal. This bufoon and the bufoons behinds behind 1872 just can't wait for an excuse to open their snivelling pathetic gobs.

Are you so fuckin stupid that you don't believe anyone from UEFA would have been observing the Rangers support's behaviour or that some fans needed reminding pre match that signing certain songs would see our club punished?

12 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Can't get away with throwing anything on the park now tbh. Paper ,coins, paper cups etc UEFA probably put it all under the one catagoery as daft as it seems and with the game needing to be stopped it was inevitable.

Dont throw anything on the park would be the simple solution to this.

I would say (after doing a quick google of UEFA Rules) that this would be the section we could be charged with

"The home club (or the host association) is responsible for order and security

before, during and after the match. The home club (or the host association) may

be called to account for incidents of any kind and may be disciplined".

Now it might seem stupid and bizarre that throwing balls of paper would be classified in the same bracket as throwing bottles on the pitch or invading the field of play when it comes down to being possibly disciplined, but apparently UEFA think differently as is shown in their rules.

8 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Are you so fuckin stupid that you don't believe anyone from UEFA would have been observing the Rangers support's behaviour or that some fans needed reminding pre match that signing certain songs would see our club punished?

Fuck the taig infested UEFA and I'll be fucked if I'm going to be lectured on behaviour by a 41 count criminal who's still at it. Somehow it loses some of it's credibility, but if that were the only point to it!!

Wonder what other fans of other European clubs have been warned by their representatives. Have the greetin brigade been warned by anyone. Have the very racist east european teams fans been warned. Has any player been warned about inciting bad behaviour.

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck the taig infested UEFA and I'll be fucked if I'm going to be lectured on behaviour by a 41 count criminal who's still at it. Somehow it loses some of it's credibility, but if that were the only point to it!!

Staunch as fuck.

We'll continue to sing our songs on Edmiston drive while the team play behind closed doors.