***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Certainly should be up to speed for Progres (who are also in pre-season fitness mode).

Should be more than up to speed for Progres, Morelos being one who's half way through his season fs! 

How is it possible that he's not in a better place overall than Waghorn or Miller...

1690tamRFC likes this
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We went from that to giving Villarreal a game and pumping celtic in the space of a year Very, very confident for the upcoming season

I'm sorry but if anycunt attempts to sugarcoat this they can get to fuck. No matter if they're an employee or a supporter. This part time team from Luxembourg who have never won a game in Europe,

FC Progès Niederkorn vs Rangers FC UEFA Europa League First Qualifying round, Game 2 Aggregate Score: 1-0 to Rangers FC(Kenny Miller 37')                      Venue: Stade Jos Haupert, N

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

In all honesty that doesn't surprise me. 

The only changes that he potentially would have made were Holt or Waghorn and I get the impression Caixinha is a fan of both, at least until all the new guys are fully fit/had necessary time off.

Get the feeling he's trying to make the changes to our starting 11 more subtly rather than wholesale changes, which is in fact what we need in my opinion.

Waghorn should be dropped as should Holt and Wallace. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Morelos will be fitter than most.

True, but perhaps Caixinha believes Waghorn brings more to the team than Morelos.

God knows why, but perhaps that's his thinking. I get the feeling Caixinha will look to partner Morelos with Herrera going forward.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Should be more than up to speed for Progres, Morelos being one who's half way through his season fs! 

How is it possible that he's not in a better place overall than Waghorn or Miller...

Morelos should be a starter tonight, no doubt in my mind.

Valance1690 likes this
Just now, Valance1690 said:

I've got Morelos/Kranjcar both to score anytime & 3 corners in each half

Like the strange bets lol

I really should start doing them as well, the misses does all sorts of weird bets but more often than not she nicks a few quid on them ha ha 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

£20 on Miller & Waghorn to score and Cardoso to be carded @ 10/1

Be as well flushing that £20 down the toilet

Is it not normal to wait for the starting XI to be announced before you bet on

9 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

£20 on Miller & Waghorn to score and Cardoso to be carded @ 10/1

Is it not normal to wait for the starting XI before you bet on goalscorers?. :lol: