Framed Jerseys - Professional prices

Looking to have 2/3 signed jerseys framed professionally. Can't justify hundreds though and pretty sure thats what I'd need to pay anybody able to recommend somebody central belt that does good work for a reasonable price?

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

That boy has an account on here, PM @Mr Soprano sure he will do a deal for a fellow bear

My experience on this place is that the bold yin is tagged for enquiries ranging from framing a jersey to wallpapering yer sittin room... 

Could have that wrong and this be genuine right enough ?

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

Think there's a few variables mate, but it just depends on the work you want done. You can give him a message on the Facebook page, he'll have a chat with you.

Cheers mate, appreciated ??

5 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

Looking to have 2/3 signed jerseys framed professionally. Can't justify hundreds though and pretty sure thats what I'd need to pay anybody able to recommend somebody central belt that does good work for a reasonable price?

I'll PM you a contact asap mate. 

I've just paid to have a jersey framed.  Spoke to a guy on Facebook who has a store out in Clydebank  on the Wednesday night but when I went out there on Thursday about 9:30am he was shut.  I got hold of him and he said he was out making deliveries to half ten.  I spoke to someone in a nearby shop who said he opens and closes when he feels like it and it's pretty hard to park in Clydebank main street.  I ended up at The Picture Framer in Shawlands.  Cost me £140 to get a kids top framed with 4 appetures.  It seemed expensive but one of the things I had put in there was a signed programme which was pretty sizable.  Would be happy to post the end result when I get it in a few days.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've just paid to have a jersey framed.  Spoke to a guy on Facebook who has a store out in Clydebank  on the Wednesday night but when I went out there on Thursday about 9:30am he was shut.  I got hold of him and he said he was out making deliveries to half ten.  I spoke to someone in a nearby shop who said he opens and closes when he feels like it and it's pretty hard to park in Clydebank main street.  I ended up at The Picture Framer in Shawlands.  Cost me £140 to get a kids top framed with 4 appetures.  It seemed expensive but one of the things I had put in there was a signed programme which was pretty sizable.  Would be happy to post the end result when I get it in a few days.

Please do. Bought a shite frame off ebay and done my signed walter one myself but the fabric round the tennents logo is all creased. Would literally just be the top nothing underneath like any inscriptions or that

6 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Please do. Bought a shite frame off ebay and done my signed walter one myself but the fabric round the tennents logo is all creased. Would literally just be the top nothing underneath like any inscriptions or that

I'm certain The Picture Framer will do a good job but it's costly.  That £140 was a sore one at the time :lol:

5 hours ago, philiprfc said:

One of my friends runs a framing business, did quite a bit of work for a few first team players, including Forrester, Foderingham and Halliday.

https://www.facebook.com/framingart/

I've used them when I lived in Renfrew. They were always very good.

6 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

I did my own last year, I already had the shirts and got the frames at The Range, £20.

Easy enough to staple the shirts to the backing.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:36 PM, philiprfc said:

One of my friends runs a framing business, did quite a bit of work for a few first team players, including Forrester, Foderingham and Halliday.

https://www.facebook.com/framingart/

Had several tops framed in there over the last few years and highly recommend going there. Prices start at £70 and there is a wide range of frames, back ground colours etc to choose from.

On 01/07/2017 at 6:44 PM, Tam Müller said:

My experience on this place is that the bold yin is tagged for enquiries ranging from framing a jersey to wallpapering yer sittin room... 

Could have that wrong and this be genuine right enough ?

He tiled my roof in a union jack pattern, he will frame your jerseys in his tea break.