Closed door v Raith Rovers 01/07

jcb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jcb said:

Apparently a 3-0 victory with Morelos, Hardie & Windass scoring.

Alnwick, Hodson, Pena, Wilson, Rossiter, Windass, Morelos,Herrera, Hardie, Beerman all taking part.

Saw that earlier good to see Hardie getting some time on the Pitch, may be in with a chance of some game time against Progres.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

Saw that earlier good to see Hardie getting some time on the Pitch, may be in with a chance of some game time against Progres.

Wasn't registered afaik mate

Just now, Smile said:

Honestly don't think he's good enough at present for the standard of player required.

No doubt that he's a very good finisher though.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Good to see the fitness and game time continue, surely we have enough to get over the line in Luxembourg?

Playing Kilmarnock on the 10th i believe. Will also be behind closed doors

We pyuuuooor want a friendly against an English team, would be a buzzzin day out!!! I think the closed doors games are the way to go, get the fitness and experiments out the way before the season kicks off. Who can be bothered with club friendlies anyway, unless you are on a supporters bus desparate for a swally.

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Be good to have some actual friendlies.

Think we have a game against Luton coming up

There's some rule about players under 21 where they can play even if not registered provided they have been at the club for a number of years but there might be more to it. If that's the case then Hardie could possibly play without being registered.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

There's some rule about players under 21 where they can play even if not registered provided they have been at the club for a number of years but there might be more to it. If that's the case then Hardie could possibly play without being registered.

I just didn't think he could play cause his name wasn't on the back of the programme the other night there but you could be right

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Because he's a British hero...

Fair enough I guess but still what's he to do with Luton, is that his team or something?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Playing against Raith isn't exactly great is it? Fair enough, St Johnstone etc. but someone actually decent.

I know but just don't think a 'glamour' game would serve any purpose just now.

wouldn't want to jeopardise the game on Tuesday or have fans paying out again.