Pedro: WATP will be stamped on the walls

Really want Pedro to be a success he seems to understand no matter how small banning green boots and a WATP on the wall seem. My only doubt with him is tactics but lets hope it all clicks and were flowing with 5 goals in no time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Tbf if the players want to sleep with Journalists they should be allowed. Pedro out.

Players are free to talk to whoever they want; in fact I am all for it....Just as long as journalists are banned from Ibrox, I will be happy.  :cheerio:

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

LBH, financially we still can't compete with the scum and all he can do is improve the team step by step. Getting the players in with the right mentaility is a start. Shouldn't be too hard with the toothless fairies we've had in last few seasons and some still hanging around like bad smell.

Get the team playing as a unit and toughen up or get to fuck.

I can see next season being surrounded with controversy, as officiadome and the opposition go into overdrive to stem our threat. We still need that extra bit of quality in all areas, with our weaknesses in those who remain from the MW signings and that includes Fod, Tav and Waghorn. 

I have the expectation to vastly improve our league position and win a cup. The title maybe a step too far, but with PC, I think anything can happen, good or bad, but hopefully he surprises us all.

Instlling a seige mentallity is a good start.

We certainly can't compete financially with the tarriers but at least we surely to fuck have enough grit in place to put up a decent fight and not lie down like we did last season. I'm with you that a cup win and pushing the scum to a respectable points difference will be an improvement that lets Pedro keep bringing in better quality after a few transfer windows.

If we go by what Pedro has been saying then his expectations will be high but realistic, so let's see if the players already brought in have the same aspirations as his expectations. As my old mentor, Jock 'Tiger' Shaw used to say "They shall not pass" and that was him only talking about us stealing his tumshies oot his garden :notallowed::nailbiting:

10 hours ago, weeneily said:

Feelings of Magic Hat coming back. If it wasn't for Kenny's aging but still great reflexes on Thursday we could have been looking at an embarrassment.  Less talk and more action please Pedro.

If we start destroying teams home and away they will know We Are The People. We wont need to write it everywhere. 

He likes to run his mouth too much

Keep our business private,  do the talking on the pitch,  and forget the daft soundbites

I know it's not his fault that Warburton did the same thing but every time I hear this stuff it just annoys me 

At the end of the day so far he's done nothing to merit such a cocky attitude

About time we turned Ibrox into a fortress before they even step on the pitch. Start making the place intimidating as fuck and we will already be 1-0 up before kick off. Introducing some old fashion techniques like no hot water in the away dressings room. Make teams hate coming here. 

12 hours ago, weeneily said:

Feelings of Magic Hat coming back. If it wasn't for Kenny's aging but still great reflexes on Thursday we could have been looking at an embarrassment.  Less talk and more action please Pedro.

Sorry but if it wasn't for there keeper / poor finishing we'd be outta sight.

Let's not delude ourselves pedros actuall footballing performance since he got here hasn't been good.

no style or direction in our play but a shit ton of badge thump comments.

his signings so far Alves and jack apart are unknown to us all but still heralded as great signings.

he should be given time to get his team in and play his way with his players but let's not get carried away 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

We had 5 shots on target the entire game

stats don't tell the full story tho do they look at the chances we made and should've scored but didn't. Kranjcar header, bates off the line Cardoso chance also. Take them its game over. All that with 5 shots on target

8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Let's not delude ourselves pedros actuall footballing performance since he got here hasn't been good.

his signings so far Alves and jack apart are unknown to us all but still heralded as great signings.

he should be given time to get his team in and play his way with his players but let's not get carried away 

I don't agree system is 4-2-3-1 when the full backs push on the wide men tuck inside to get in-between the lines system also turns into 4-1-2-3 or 4-2-1-3. Its clear what he's trying to do bud it's just gonna be about getting the players to play how he wants.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I don't agree still is 4-2-3-1 when the full backs push on the wide men tuck inside to get in-between the lines system also turns into 4-1-2-3 or 4-2-1-3. Its clear what he's trying to do bud it's just gonna be about getting the players to play how he wants.

I can see exactly what he's trying to do particularly with the personal he's brought in.

candieas quick direct and likes an early cross and herrara a big unit who can attack these crosses and also play with his back to goal.

but too many times we resort back to a disjointed performance with players having no imagination or ability to see that killer ball.

for what it's worth I watched the game again yesterday and I was really impressed with the first half performance.

as I said let's not get carried away we are basically in the early stages of a pre season I'll be giving Pedro credit when he turns this stagnant club around not when he's worrying about shite like green boots and slogans

12 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I can't  work out if you are in the wrong thread or just coming out :lol:

Regarding Pedro, I'm sorry to say this reminds me of Chucky Green and some of his pronouncements. The words are great, but need to be backed up by actions if they aren't going to be seen as an attempt to win over fans.

I have no recollection :lol:

True though. 

39 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I thought in the first half on Thursday we had a pretty clear style and it was working well. Were being really direct and Niko banging passes quickly out wide and creating opportunities.

It's just that final pass/cross from wide that wasn't quite right. Waghorn isn't good enough up top either so hopefully see Morelos or Herrera up there in the away match. Faded in the 2nd half but could definitely see what we were trying to do.

3 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

When has the support ever gotten carried away?

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

He likes to run his mouth too much

Keep our business private,  do the talking on the pitch,  and forget the daft soundbites

I know it's not his fault that Warburton did the same thing but every time I hear this stuff it just annoys me 

At the end of the day so far he's done nothing to merit such a cocky attitude

I agree to some extent but this seems to have come from a Portuguese interview. The Scottish press have went and found it, translated and probably twisted it to suit themselves. 

He maybe just needs to learn to no say anything as it'll always be thrown o  the back page!