Progrès roll call (away)

BEE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen this tweet floating about and had been thinking the same thing earlier. Don't be stupid and post videos up online that will get the fans into bother or give the cunts ammo to batter us with again.

They'll all be sitting waiting on something to upset them. 

6 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Just seen this tweet floating about and had been thinking the same thing earlier. Don't be stupid and post videos up online that will get the fans into bother or give the cunts ammo to batter us with again.

I wonder if BBC Scotland will be up to their old tricks.

That Brittania and the Luxembourg 'Loyal' can take a fuck to themselves - pub jacked up their prices and not a single piece of Rangers memorobilia on the wall (although plenty to the vicTIMs and the Mancs). Rangers pub? No chance.

9 minutes ago, BEE said:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1112932-Luxembourg-True-Blues-Sash-Bash-Monday-3rd-July/page7

:lol:

Banned for telling the truth, outstanding - wouldn't compare it to their lying brand but just another example of the absolute scum that frequent there.

Just came to post the same I take you are  ChelseaRangers on FF. 

Did you get banned for posting that ? 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just came to post the same I take you are  ChelseaRangers on FF. 

Did you get banned for posting that ? 

Yes - spoke to local bears the price was bumped up to 6 today off the back of the game. Really poor off a 'Rangers' (not really/never was) bar.

27 minutes ago, BEE said:

Yes - spoke to local bears the price was bumped up to 6 today off the back of the game. Really poor off a 'Rangers' (not really/never was) bar.

I posted advising Bears of the legal need to have a price list in bars when we where in Leipzig. Said something along the lines of the price must be displayed and so on. Warned people that 4 euro was expensive and if the bar was asking more than that have a word. Sad that this has happened to you. Although would be happy if my local ( West London charged less as well - £5.80 for a beer that is not tapwater like Carling )

4 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

Feel free to PM me tho lads.

Jealous as fuck!

Hope yous are having a great time

:crabflute:

Highlight of the day was meeting a guy and his son who was on his first Euro trip at only 16. When we got into airport we discovered the drinking age is 16 here so the guy decided the wee man was a man now. Last saw the two of them carrying each other home the back of 9, blind leading the blind :lol:

5 hours ago, badjon said:

I posted advising Bears of the legal need to have a price list in bars when we where in Leipzig. Said something along the lines of the price must be displayed and so on. Warned people that 4 euro was expensive and if the bar was asking more than that have a word. Sad that this has happened to you. Although would be happy if my local ( West London charged less as well - £5.80 for a beer that is not tapwater like Carling )

Tbf the local beer is quite a high percentage. Got a jug of Leffe Blonde in the centre for 9 euro though, met a good few boys who'd usually be out until the wee hours of the morning who just sacked the bash due to the price.

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Highlight of the day was meeting a guy and his son who was on his first Euro trip at only 16. When we got into airport we discovered the drinking age is 16 here so the guy decided the wee man was a man now. Last saw the two of them carrying each other home the back of 9, blind leading the blind :lol:

Brilliant :lol:

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Too good man! Sore heeds the day no doubt