Signed top for charity auction & just giving link.

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Another wee bump before the game today. Any more donations for a great cause would be really appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rossmckay

Anyone else like to donate to help Frame Football Scotland?

@LaudrupsPatrickBoots wee lad benefits from these sessions and he is trying to raise some funds for the Charity. :thumbup:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Must be an omen - Laudrup's favourite boots must have actually been "Patricks" then... 

:lol:

Hope things went well on Sunday

:thumbup:

Yeah it was a great day mate. Raised just shy of £1300 in total which is the best we've managed in 6 years of organising it. My team won 4-3 as well which is always good as I'm not really a "it's the taking part that counts" kind of guy :lol:

Just beginning to feel human again after the night out though.

I'll give this another wee bump and see if there's any interest in this. The last thing I have to get rid of to complete my fundraising for this year.

I'm looking to auction off a whisky tasting session for 4 people at Douglas Laing & Co in Glasgow city centre. The session will last for 2 hours and you will sample whiskies up to 50 years of age from all over Scotland. The voucher is valid until the 15th of December 2018.

The company would usually value this experience at £400. Current bid is £60 and all money raised will go to Frame Football Scotland.

Winner will be announced this Sunday.

Also, there's still 16 days to run on the just giving page so anyone else who wants to donate to help a fantastic cause can do so via the link below

• 3 weeks later...

55 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shameless final bump.

Into the last hour on the just giving page before my fundraising stops for another year. Last chance for anyone else to donate to a great cause.

If you can get 9 RM Erskine Fund Members to like this post, I'll chip in £25 from The Fund's Coffers.

(Unless I get 10 PMs from Fund Members telling me not to.  That's how it works with The Fund. :p: )

54 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shameless final bump.

Into the last hour on the just giving page before my fundraising stops for another year. Last chance for anyone else to donate to a great cause.

Plus, if I remember correctly, you still owe us a namechange. :pipe:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

If you can get 9 RM Erskine Fund Members to like this post, I'll chip in £25 from The Fund's Coffers.

(Unless I get 9 PMs from Fund Members telling me not to.  That's how it works with The Fund. :p: )

Fuck me ..... now I run out of likes .... LPB get's my vote GB .... and you get mine also for a wonderful gesture mate ..... :tu:

RMEF ... forever.

:UK:

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I do owe a name change, Gogzy changed the wrong name and never done mine but I think @KeyserSoze decided to let me off with it :lol:

He did, but I over-ruled him when I saw that you weren't an RM Erskine Fund Member.

That bloke LaudrupsAsicsBoots is a Member though - you should take a leaf out of his book. :lol:

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shameless final bump.

14 minutes ago, govanblue said:

(Unless I get 10 PMs from Fund Members telling me not to.  That's how it works with The Fund. :p: )

Of course, if you'd bumped the thread a little bit earlier than 11pm, you might have stood a sporting chance. :p:

2 votes for you so far.

Hmm? Am I allowed to count myself? 

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Of course, if you'd bumped the thread a little bit earlier than 11pm, you might have stood a sporting chance. :p:

2 votes for you so far.

You're the Boss mate ... of course you're allowed .... :tu:

:UK:

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

2 votes for you so far.

Aye it's maybe a bit ambitious :lol: you should definitely count yourself