• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Hopefully: jannaghorn, Crooks,r from the worstsM OH, Forrester, Crooks, Waghorn, Forrester & MOH. 

I dont get the rush to offload Waghorn , his goals per game IS far from the worst, he ISnt a starting player but has IN the past came on and changed games. Until his spot IS covered I would keep him and shift him on IN January IF need be.

2 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Ever wonder why you never made as a manager? 

I ask myself that sometimes  then I remember saying Tav and Waghorn would skoosh this league and that makes me realise I slaver pish.

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

£1.5m is much better. Happy with that tbh

Warburton is definitely taking Forest down :lol: 

Aye. I've not followed anything else they've done, but if Warburtons signed McKay and Cummings as starters or even regular features it just goes to show how inept he is at judging the level a player is capable of performing. Both have only really been good at Scottish Championship level, they're in big big trouble if these are the signings their making to climb the English Championship. 

1 hour ago, Trooblue said:

I think he'll drift down the leagues in England and then come back up to the likes of St Mirren. 

He IS a far better player than that, his attitude IS his downfall and him finding out what ITs like IN the big bad world away from us may kick him INto gear.

McKay doesn't like being bashed about. He is too lightweight. 

What is the English Championship like? Do the teams try play skillfully... or is it just like up here in general, where sticking the boot in someone is praised by commentators 

4 hours ago, GlasgowRangersFC said:

Perhaps didn't have the heart to be playing here, but we should be getting a whole lot more than that for him. The boy has ability, great deal for Forest. 

Only a great deal for them if he wants to turn up for them, that price seems right for me, a player who only turns up when he wants to, best to get rid of him.

55 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Mccleod had a fuckin mystery disease or something.

“The second injury he picked up was a complete freak. He was actually just jogging around the training ground with the physio and stepped down a rabbit hole and that set him back,”

Then missed 1 entire season due to his hamstring issue / medial ligaments. Then played for a bit before doing his knee in against QPR and was out for the year last season :lol: 

He's made 14 appearances in 2 and a half years...and they gave him a new contract!! 

Maybe it's a structured deal with 500k up front and then could go up to 1.5m

Would be acceptable, otherwise 500k is really poor business from us. Could easily have got more if we had auctioned to the highest bidder.

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

SSN Just reported half a million for Barry .So we aint ever gonna know the true figure .Also all this talk of Pedro devaluing Barry's price by putting him into the U20s .Maybe he done that himself by not signing the contract ffs 

Quite agree, if he wanted to stay he'd have signed a deal and looked interested in every game he played in.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

He won't

It will certainly be interesting to find out, I personally thought he was technically a level above up here; a natural talent.  Like many say it felt his attitude and passion was lacking sometimes and caused a lot of frustration.  A gutter as we've seen so many players with that technical ability and potential fall away over the years it needs to be addressed.  We probably could do better as fans and also as a club to develop and support them too, something not working.

He hasn't done enough to warrant a higher value, I'm afraid. Of course, the fact that he had just twelve months remaining on his contract dictated that it was always going to be a cut price, but £500K isn't a million miles off a realistic figure.

Like many, he struggled with the step-up last season and I don't want to get into a debate about whether or not he has the heart or courage, but he's the biggest shitebag I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

Nonetheless, all the best to him down there.